Unwatchable | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Unwatchable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
We haven't scored 70 points in a game since December. That includes all ten league games.

Reaction Score
We haven't scored 70 points in a game since December. That includes all ten league games.
All that really means is that we are not a high scoring team. I think the team has accepted that and are relying on the defense to create offense and today I noticed they ran more.

We may not be exciting offensively but they create excitement with all these too closely played games. Its like we fans can't breath or get comfortable watching this crew, especially with all the turnovers.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
There is some gold in these posts - many of you should not quit your day jobs - if you have one.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
This is as bad as the Tulane/ UCONN football game.

After leaving their 1930's era glorified high school gym and walking down the street, some Tulane fans drove by and shouted out the window: "At least we beat you this season in a real sport!" We all thought that was pretty funny, although for the handful of us that attended both games, the football game had to be the low point of a season full of them...absolutely brutal to watch in person.

Reaction Score
never thought I would say this, but this team is unwatchable. Fundamental mistake after fundamental mistake. And the same mistakes every single game. And the coach's body language is horrible....it looks like he has given up. Never saw JC just sit there looking befuddled when this happened to him. Where does the spark come from?? If I'm a recruit, nothing looks very compelling about coming to Uconn.....at a minimum, I thought Ollie would keep fighting. Pretty ugly year so far and not much reason to hope it will change. Sure hope I'm wrong.
Simple solution: don't watch

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
What's 'PWO' ?

I'm not entirely sure about what a PWO is, but I do know what a PWNCC is - Provincial Whining Narcissistic Chronic Complainer (pronounced PWINK). That may be an accurate psychological analysis of your average psychotically tortured UCONN fan, particularly those that still have the final Chrissy Lameturd basket in the 1990 Elite 8 game on a continuous loop VHS cassette videotape.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
All I know is we could lose to Tulane..... Tulane????????

dude, we lost to Houston, of course we could lose to Tulane

I guess the good thing is we can't take any game for granted :)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
me too, even when they are hard to watch I'm hoping things change on the next play
You and me both. And when things don't change, as has frequently been the case, I point out to my wife at least the team is consistent. I don't know why she doesn't laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom