UNC down 14 points to Butler right now.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UNC down 14 points to Butler right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Upstater has 27 reasons why he is not impressed with Butler's win.

He will unveil them here in a series of 87 posts over the next two days.

Reaction Score
And I love the narrative ESPN makes: " Butler 'shocks' UNC" as if they won in the last 30 seconds through a close game, niether of which happened. The other being "Butler 'holds on to lead'" despite winning by 8 and being up double digits for a significant amount of time

And some wonder why we never hear anything about the scandal from our world wide leader.

pj

Reaction Score

He only had one, that the Big East flamed out in last season's NCAA tourney.

But they look a bit better this year. They did have a good recruiting year.

pj

Reaction Score
And I love the narrative ESPN makes: " Butler 'shocks' UNC" as if they won in the last 30 seconds through a close game, niether of which happened. The other being "Butler 'holds on to lead'" despite winning by 8 and being up double digits for a significant amount of time

And some wonder why we never hear anything about the scandal from our world wide leader.

ESPN will go to any lengths to give the impression that their flagship conferences, the SEC and ACC, are the best. "I'm shocked - shocked! - that an ACC team lost." They are less honest than Pravda.

Reaction Score
That seemed like some of the worst end of game coaching by the new guy at Butler. They tried hard to give that game to UNC who refused to take it. They kept attacking UNC within the first ten seconds or so on the shot clock against a team that had been blocking their shots all game. Very undisciplined and stupid play. I was yelling at the TV and couldn't care less about Butler. If it had been UConn I would need a new TV today.

Reaction Score
That seemed like some of the worst end of game coaching by the new guy at Butler. They tried hard to give that game to UNC who refused to take it. They kept attacking UNC within the first ten seconds or so on the shot clock against a team that had been blocking their shots all game. Very undisciplined and stupid play. I was yelling at the TV and couldn't care less about Butler. If it had been UConn I would need a new TV today.
and those new tvs are MUCH easier to throw thn the old ones...

Reaction Score

Although the assistant is coaching the team because of leave of absence by the head coach!

Reaction Score

It's Thanksgiving today. Smile.

Also, I wrote that this is an impressive win yesterday, and that the BE was impressive even if 29 of the wins are over cupcakes.

On the other hand, the season just started. No one knows how good Michigan or VCU or West Virginia are. These all might be middling teams. We don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom