Reaction Score
A little tracking of number of unbeaten teams remaining:

upload_2017-12-1_8-37-22.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A little tracking of number of unbeaten teams remaining:

View attachment 26597

I'll bet if you look at the schedules of most of the "unbeatens", you'll find they began their season in a BAKERY. Now they're beginning to play other teams that are in their class, talent and skill wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'll bet if you look at the schedules of most of the "unbeatens", you'll find they began their season in a BAKERY. Now they're beginning to play other teams that are at their level talent and skill wise.
Lol. Baylor and Maryland make sure every year they play a full baker's dozen. Baylor (and Texas) also makes sure that they play little outside the state of Texas.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lol. Baylor and Maryland make sure every year they play a full baker's dozen. Baylor (and Texas) also makes sure that they play little outside the state of Texas.

I remember 3 years ago, Baylor had a "Cupcake parade" come through town (Ferrell Center). Aside from playing in a tournament in the Bahamas, (I just checked) they played the rest of their 13 OOC games at home.

Their first road game was a conference tilt against Oklahoma State in Stillwater in late Dec 2015, which they lost 52-45. The Bears were without their starting pg Niya Johnson who was injured. I guess they had a tight travel budget that year, and didn't want to waste it on early season travel. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
New Mexico is 9-0, but they've only played 2 away games.
For some reason they're fairly invincible at The Pit.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The total will be 20 before the nights over as two 7-0 teams face each other out west. USC @ LMU

USC won this one. I haven't looked at their schedule. They're flying under the radar so far.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Baylor did play at UCLA this year and plays Stanford on Sunday. Could be a nice little warm up while you're waiting for the UConn-ND game to start.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
USC won this one. I haven't looked at their schedule. They're flying under the radar so far.
It's amazing how you can stay under the radar when you don't play anybody ;)

Seriously, USC's best wins so far are over Purdue and LMU. Really haven't played anyone else worth mentioning.

They now get a long break (for finals?) until Dec. 15, when they'll host Texas A&M in their only OOC game vs. a currently top-25 team.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
It's amazing how you can stay under the radar when you don't play anybody ;)

Seriously, USC's best wins so far are over Purdue and LMU. Really haven't played anyone else worth mentioning.

They now get a long break (for finals?) until Dec. 15, when they'll host Texas A&M in their only OOC game vs. a currently top-25 team.
Usc realistically only has 6 players that contribute. It will catch up to them by conference time. If they win half their pac 12 games it would be amazing.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Usc realistically only has 6 players that contribute. It will catch up to them by conference time. If they win half their pac 12 games it would be amazing.

True! PAC12 is one conference I am waiting to see. In regards to USC I do love watching Minyon Moore play. She is a dynamic PG.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Texas travels to Georgia tomorrow so one more unbeaten will be reduced by 1 more.

Reaction Score
upload_2017-12-3_8-6-26.png

Two games today with both unbeatens. So at least two fewer tomorrow.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Texas hammered Georgia. Scratch GA and ND off the list of unbeatens. West Virginia has a tough game against 1 loss Texas A&M today, so that could be another.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Thanks for keeping this list.

Ball State gets a bit of a test today when they visit Purdue.
UC Davis will be tested on Saturday when they travel to Saint Mary's, another quality mid-major team.
Two matchups of unbeaten teams on Sunday: Texas @ Tennessee, Navy @ New Mexico.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom