UMass-Lowell Postgame Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UMass-Lowell Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I agree. If folks only watched the first half and say Liv makes two more FTs and we'd be saying she's AA material and the team's best player.... I really like how she has altered her blocking technique in a Stokes fashion to also steal the ball.

Then it seemed like she lost steam and is probably a lack of conditioning which will come with more game play. To be honest, I haven't seen a first few game situation yet this weird season where the bigs didn't lose steam. Boston for instance has showed some conditioning issues. It takes more time for the bigs.
I was thinking of Boston when I wrote my post, I defy anyone who watched Boston's games that they would pick her over ONO after UCONNs first game, We will know a lot more after next week. Liv is ours and we will need her to be an elite team.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I was thinking of Boston when I wrote my post, I defy anyone who watched Boston's games that they would pick her over ONO after UCONNs first game, We will know a lot more after next week. Liv is ours and we will need her to be an elite team.
:eek: When you said you were thinking.... were you really thinking?

Reaction Score
Well said!

Reaction Score
Yes, now that you mention it I remember Sue Bird attributing her basketball success to you.:rolleyes:
Yes Sue owes her basketball success to the Liberty Belles AAU club, John Moran, her first coach, and then Jill Cook who Sue mentions often in videos.
I too coached for the Liberty Belles, but not Sue;s age group. But I did talk often about her progress to Sue's father, Herschel, who was a huge part of Sue's success.
So Jon, i m missing your point, or are you just being snide?

Reaction Score
Yes Sue owes her basketball success to the Liberty Belles AAU club, John Moran, her first coach, and then Jill Cook who Sue mentions often in videos.
I too coached for the Liberty Belles, but not Sue;s age group. But I did talk often about her progress to Sue's father, Herschel, who was a huge part of Sue's success.
Do you guys want swords or pistols at 20 paces?.. :p

Reaction Score

So, in other words, you were just name dropping when you mentioned Sue Bird. Got it.

And one calls Jonathan the Huskie "Jon." At least no one who went to UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom