Uh Oh! Napheesa missing her ride | The Boneyard

Uh Oh! Napheesa missing her ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think you need to look in Geno's or CD's garage!!! :eek::cool:
(Sort of like Griner's skateboard!)

Geno and/or CD should take it away before snow, but they are equally dangerous on rainy or oily rain roads. A bit of sand isn't good either. Had them all --and a busted shoulder to show for it.
Road burns arent much fun--and really bad for a playing athlete. Only thing worse for an athlete is a unicycle with a motor.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Sorry folks. Didn't mean to offend anyone. But, if I were in her shoes I'd want it to go viral.
I'm not offended at all! More scared &^%#$less, my heart raced a little after reading the headline, but the paramedics say I'll be alright.

Last edited:

HGN

Reaction Score
Let's maybe not title a posting like this one. Makes my heart skip a beat. My 1st thought was some type of injury. What does a young highly athletic person need a scooter for on campus anyway ?
I agree UConn79.......Had me sweaty there for awhile too........I believe JavaMan just wanted to see whether we were all alive and paying attention. But if anyone wants to find and torture him by pulling his fingernails out for scaring the crap out of some of us , I will bring the plyers.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
We're not supposed to be posting stuff from their personal social media anyway.
I think the Moderator should take this thread down.
Unless it was posted in a thread somewhere that I missed, there is no rule that prohibits posting things from players' social media. There have been numerous pictures of teammates, fun and funny moments captured, etc. Just to be safe I checked the Boneyard Rules and nowhere is it mentioned that posting things from social media is off limits.

I'm not saying that everything from social media should be fair game for people to copy and post about, but we live in a technology age where many people want to be as connected as possible. I see zero wrong with the OP, EXCEPT for the VERY unfortunate title!! I was half expecting to see a picture of her in a leg brace or some other injury related item. Shame on Java! ;)

JS

Reaction Score
Let's maybe not title a posting like this one. Makes my heart skip a beat. My 1st thought was some type of injury.
Changed it so as not to be so alarming.

Unless it was posted in a thread somewhere that I missed, there is no rule that prohibits posting things from players' social media.
As for posting from social media, we had a thread on it here. I know this isn't the type of thing that prompted Nan's remarks, but she may wish to clarify how broadly she intended them to be taken.

Reaction Score
Okay, okay, okay!

SORRY.

I'll change the post title.

Ahh, umm, ahhh, WHAT ...already done!

Reaction Score
...if anyone wants to find and torture him by pulling his fingernails out for scaring the crap out of some of us , I will bring the plyers.
We don't have fingernails. ;)
If you dare post another headline like that, Java, no cave in America will keep you safe, nor any Papal absolution protect you.
Sure about that? Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. :D

JS

Reaction Score
Okay, okay, okay!

SORRY.

I'll change the post title.

Ahh, umm, ahhh, WHAT ...already done!
Java, you couldn't if you wanted to. You can edit your posts but not thread titles.

If you want to change or edit your thread title you have to ask us to do it for you.

We have one BYer, who shall remain nameless, who does it all the time. Kind of like a portrait painter who's never satisfied and keeps adding brushstrokes.

Reaction Score
Java, you couldn't if you wanted to. You can edit your posts but not thread titles.

If you want to change or edit your thread title you have to ask us to do it for you.
Roger that.

Reaction Score
It is contagious! Lou as well!!!

Katie Lou Samuelson ‏@33katielou 6h6 hours ago

If anyone sees this scooter lemme know ASAP please

CPwBJJLVAAA2ztk.jpg

Reaction Score
It is contagious! Lou as well!!!

Katie Lou Samuelson ‏@33katielou 6h6 hours ago

If anyone sees this scooter lemme know ASAP please
Kinda has some distinctive labeling on it, don't you think?

Hope the thief has a really good fence. Unlikely though, since s/he swiped this one in the first place.

Or maybe the thief is planning on holding onto the scooters for four years and then making a killing on eBay after UConn has won their 7th consecutive national championship and this new freshman class has graduated!

Reaction Score
With Geno & CD not allowing social media during season, no nail polish, no tattoos, etc. maybe they highjacked the scooters till those young ladies graduate!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I can see schools using this in negative recruiting.... "Go to UCONN... and your scooters will likely get stolen" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom