Ugh, getting old...Congrats UConn | The Boneyard

Ugh, getting old...Congrats UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have respect for Memphis, UConn is just on fire tonight. Just like our loss to Louisville, except that Memphis is playing better tonight than UConn did in that game.

Reaction Score
You guys STILL can't miss, lol...enjoy your time in Memphis and win the tourney. I'm going to find something to drink!

Til next time!
It's funny we didn't run O and couldn't throw it in the ocean last game and that's what can happen but good luck in the tourney and if you aren't playin us I'm on your side.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I dont get this whole matchups thing. It makes no sense to me how Memphis can own Louisville, but Louisville can own Uconn.

Louisville is our primary rival...there is no team we hate more...it doesn't matter how good they are since records go out the window when it comes to Memphis v Louisville.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
You guys STILL can't miss, lol...enjoy your time in Memphis and win the tourney. I'm going to find something to drink!

Til next time!

make us all proud in the dance

hoping the AAC sans Louisville all make the 2nd weekend (think 3 of us can)

Reaction Score

Til next time!
You've been a good sport. I enjoy you coming here. Memphis really had a tough night. UConn just seems to have their number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom