UConn's Alex Karaban will throw out first pitch prior to Red Sox-Yankees game at Fenway Park | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn's Alex Karaban will throw out first pitch prior to Red Sox-Yankees game at Fenway Park

Reaction Score
I was there and can confirm Fenway got very very loud when they introduced them. Sounded like a UConn home game it wad awesome. UConn basketball runs New England.

Also got to greet some of the guys as they were walking out of the tunnel. Alex was laser focused lol

Reaction Score
I was there and can confirm Fenway got very very loud when they introduced them. Sounded like a UConn home game it wad awesome. UConn basketball runs New England.

Also got to greet some of the guys as they were walking out of the tunnel. Alex was laser focused lol

Need to send a recording to the ACC office

Picked the wrong Boston market team

Reaction Score
Also, posting this picture because Samson looks so sad in so many of the other ones :)

IMG_0516.jpeg

Reaction Score
Need to send a recording to the ACC office

Picked the wrong Boston market team
I’m guessing they are keenly aware of that after BC adding nothing to the conference but women’s lax over the last 20 years. An embarrassment to the conference.

Reaction Score
They reopened down the street on Beacon Street.
Correct, it's on the ground floor of one of those new residential buildings right next to the Mass Pike. I was there a couple weeks ago. It's average food at best. But it is really close to Fenway so it's convenient before a game.

Reaction Score
Was at the game last night. Here's a video of the team being introduced and Alex throwing out the first pitch.

This video is great.

The moment after Alex threw the first pitch and the boys go for a dap and Alex dips to go get the ball, someone does the self dap and it was hilarious. Is that Jaylin? Lmao.

Reaction Score
This video is great.

The moment after Alex threw the first pitch and the boys go for a dap and Alex dips to go get the ball, someone does the self dap and it was hilarious. Is that Jaylin? Lmao.
I believe that was Tarris Reed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom