UConn Women vs Notre Dame | The Boneyard

UConn Women vs Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great game, or close game anyway- ND without two key players but giving UConn all they can handle, phenomenal outside shooting for ND, not much defense for UConn but ND is shooting as soon as they get the ball and making their shots. UConn not getting much rebounds and shooting so-so, Stewart having best game so far as usual. On ESPN and at half Uconn 45-43

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hell, McC they could just go to some other sites on the internet if they want to see women. Not sure what type of freak turns on a women's college basketball ball game to see babes. :)
Maybe somebody who wants a girl who appreciates basketball as much or more than you do? Not that you'll find many babes

Reaction Score
If you're watching women's basketball to see hot chicks you're doing it all wrong. That would be like if Karl Hobbs and Glen Miller were looking for their next superstar recruit and they only scouted the Berkshire League.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I was actually watching the game to... you know watch the game, but I won't get in the way of this circle jerk. Carry on.

Reaction Score
If I'm Muffet I'm pretty happy for a future meeting. Hung the whole game basically without you best player and another top player at their place. Hmmmm, the 4th straight may not be a given huh?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If I'm Muffet I'm pretty happy for a future meeting. Hung the whole game basically without you best player and another top player at their place. Hmmmm, the 4th straight may not be a given huh?
ND shot 65% from the arc. If that's the ND game plan, it could be a rocky season for them.

Reaction Score
ND shot 65% from the arc. If that's the ND game plan, it could be a rocky season for them.

Wow didn't even realize that Nan. Yeah they aren't going to do that too often now are they? But nonetheless they did some things against the Huskies others team couldn't in the few minutes I was able to watch at a party without 2 really nice players for them, still a reason to believe.

Reaction Score

I don't follow the women much so I could be off-base here, but hasn't UConn been without their starting center all season?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don't follow the women much so I could be off-base here, but hasn't UConn been without their starting center all season?
Natalie Butler is a transfer that hasn't played a game for UConn yet. She's had a lingering injury (finger? wrist?) that sidelined her although she should be playing soon. Geno has a freshman that hasn't played yet, either, and she may end up redshirting this year.

Reaction Score
I was really confused for a minute watching the game and noticed they had switched to quarters for the women. Had no idea that change was made. There's not been any talk about doing that to the men's game has there?

Reaction Score
Yes, it is new this year, don't know about plans for the men. The women's game is pretty innovative, actually, I think the 30 second shot clock began with the women too.

Reaction Score
Yes, it is new this year, don't know about plans for the men. The women's game is pretty innovative, actually, I think the 30 second shot clock began with the women too.

Much more innovative than the men's game.

Reaction Score
Natalie Butler is a transfer that hasn't played a game for UConn yet. She's had a lingering injury (finger? wrist?) that sidelined her although she should be playing soon. Geno has a freshman that hasn't played yet, either, and she may end up redshirting this year.

Butler has a thumb ligament injury.

Reaction Score
If Stewart, Jefferson, and Tuck are healthy, yes, it is a given.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I was actually watching the game to... watch the game.

around these parts thats a worse transgression than watching it for babes. You sure you want to stick with that position? :)

Reaction Score
Don't forget, Geno's teams get better. This year should be no different with all the new players.

No doubt they will. Both Collier and Samuelson look like they'll be the next great one's, especially KLS as she is 6'3" can guard the whole court and will eventually show what a very good shooter she is. And she has some to the basket game too,, will be a big part by years end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom