UCONN vs Western Michigan 1st Half Game Thread | The Boneyard

UCONN vs Western Michigan 1st Half Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
Lets Go UCONN! I'm hoping the passing game will improve and the QB will connect with open receivers !

F

fortebleedsblue

SNY is behind on their coverage time AGAIN.... every game Uconn has on this network is either delayed or blacked out and now its going to go into over time WTF!

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Tennessee hammered Buffalo today 41-10. They didn't embarrass themselves but UT has a receiver that they could not handle (Rogers).

F

fortebleedsblue

I told my GF before the play even started ... McCummings I said he was going to fumble. Whats he do .. fumble ..

Reaction Score
Mccumings in and we get a 5 yard penalty false start. then comes in again and once again drops a snap. He is horrible

Reaction Score
Even the announcers said they watched him taking his eye off the ball in practice

Reaction Score
WMU announcers - "3rd and 18 and all they have is a draw play!"

F

fortebleedsblue

Mccumings in and we get a 5 yard penalty false start. then comes in again and once again drops a snap. He is horrible

I hear all year long he has problems fumbling in practice .. now we see it in games and he fumbles almost EVERY SINGLE time... so whats Deleone do... calls the wild cat .. i hope he gets fired after this year. Its so frustrating watching him give the team no chance.

Reaction Score
I'm waiting around for SNY to finish the Cuse vs Rutgers game too. Damn. Well at least we can get pretty much every UCONN game. Can't complain about that. So what's happening???? we fumble already

Reaction Score
JMac starts 2-2 and then they call that. I ask you, when and how exactly is JMac supposed to get any confidence going?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I hear all year long he has problems fumbling in practice .. now we see it in games and he fumbles almost EVERY SINGLE time... so whats Deleone do... calls the wild cat .. i hope he gets fired after this year. Its so frustrating watching him give the team no chance.

Deleone should have never been hired. I wish Paul Pasqualoni hired a legit 1-A coordinator instead of his old buddy. I liked his DC hire though :)

F

fortebleedsblue

I'm waiting around for SNY to finish the Cuse vs Rutgers game too. Damn. Well at least we can get pretty much every UCONN game. Can't complain about that. So what's happening???? we fumble already

Here is a summary ... we start with the ball at the 20 yard line. Deleone starts with a very unpredictable play .. 1st down run. Then two plays later Johnny Mac converts for a 1st down so whats Deleone do? Put McCummings in who always fumbles on the wild cat... a penalty and fumbled snap later we run a 3rd down draw play on 3rd and 15. Now WMU has the ball..

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We are going to get creamed. We don't have the offense to keep up with teams like WMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom