UCONN vs Western Michigan 1st Half Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs Western Michigan 1st Half Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
McCombs brought to a halt be a one handed ankle grab.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
San San Te misses his 11th field goal of the day. SU-RU going to overtime.

F

fortebleedsblue

ugh when will Delone learn???

The dude is old ... I think he stopped learning a long time ago and is at that age where they think they know everything.

BTW how can SNY be half an hour behind IN REGULATION TIME? Who manages these programs?

Reaction Score
Here is a summary ... we start with the ball at the 20 yard line. Deleone starts with a very unpredictable play .. 1st down run. Then two plays later Johnny Mac converts for a 1st down so whats Deleone do? Put McCummings in who always fumbles on the wild cat... a penalty and fumbled snap later we run a 3rd down draw play on 3rd and 15. Now WMU has the ball..

I'm glad people are finally coming around to the fact that A) The wildcat sucks unless you have an exceptional athlete who does not turn the ball over and can actually throw, and B) It's killing our offense and JMac to follow up success with failure and then put him back in to clean up the mess. How many times must we bang our heads against the wall watching what a blind man can see isn't working!?! Let the guy run the offense. If he can't then next week try Nebrich. Of course the damage is being done and it's delaying the development of JMac and our offense.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Both teams committing a bunch of dumb penalties. WMU has a limited running game.

F

fortebleedsblue

It boggles my mind how 5 minutes in the 4th quarter with some OT can last an entire quarter of Uconn vs. WMU. Cuse games always seem to take ridiculously long ..

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It boggles my mind how 5 minutes in the 4th quarter with some OT can last an entire quarter of Uconn vs. WMU. Cuse games always seem to take ridiculously long ..

I'm not certain this is the reason, but it's probably because Syracuse sucks.

F

fortebleedsblue

What does Deleone see in Mccombs that convinces him he shouldnt give anyone else a chance?

Reaction Score
I'm here at the game. live report: we can't run up middle on these guys. also wesuck

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We have a hint of a passing game. WMU's secondary is not good. Throw the ball and get them out of the box.

Reaction Score
I dunno if you remember, but WMU's Bozeman is a kid that really wanted to come to Uconn, but missed out bc Steg beat him to accepting the offer.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Why is McCombs in the game? He killed a good drive single-handedly.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Shank by Wagner. Wonderful. 3rd and 5 for WMU, who cannot run the ball at all.

F

fortebleedsblue

HCPP's game plan on special teams ... don't screw up. Which means call a fair catch and hesitate on kick offs in the endzone regardless of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom