UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just don't understand why DeLorenzo isn't in on 3rd & short.
If Sheriffs isn't going to play in the bowl, I'm pretty sure that the coaching staff won't let that out publicly. We need to sell bowl game tickets and listing Tim Boyle at the #1 is a tough sell for any fan to swallow investing the money and time into going to a bowl game. With Sheriffs, we have a shot to win. Without him, we should expect another game like tonight.

I think the bottom line of this performance is that we have made ourselves less attractive to bowls. I suspect there were bowl reps there tonight and this terrible,lifeless performance can't have helped us.

Reaction Score
I think the problem is that they are not sure (inexplicably, they are not sure). And since they are not sure, they don't want to completely kill Boyle's already-shaken confidence...

Understandable to an extent, but a D1 QB shouldn't have to be coddled.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think the bottom line of this performance is that we have made ourselves less attractive to bowls. I suspect there were bowl reps there tonight and this terrible,lifeless performance can't have helped us.

Attractive, schmactive. One of them has to pick us.

Reaction Score
JMick said:
WW2 was a long time ago

Are you freaking paying attention to what is going on these days? Get a clue

Reaction Score
I'll be the bad guy. That's fine with me. But don't pretend for a second that he isn't a bigger idiot who has contributed literally nothing here. He isn't a fan, he's looking for a response, and unfortunately I gave into his desire.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Wow. 2 nice plays. Then...yikes...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just move this thread to the cesspool at game's end. Or burn it. Probably burn it. It's degraded to ridiculous levels.

The 87 people watching should all be provided with a pill that erases the game from our collective memory.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The only thing this thread is missing is some good ol' political discussion.

Donald Trump.
Hillary.
Ben Carson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members