UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So here's a funny thought.

Two of UConn's most atrocious offensive performances have come against USF.

Tonight USF needed a UConn win to back door in to AAC Championship game.

And their fans got to see UConn lay an epic turd. They got to feel our pain pain with us.

Reaction Score
I'll be the bad guy. That's fine with me. But don't pretend for a second that he isn't a bigger idiot who has contributed literally nothing here. He isn't a fan, he's looking for a response, and unfortunately I gave into his desire.
He's frustrated about the game... on a game thread. Shocking. This is a UConn football board so excuse us if we're not all full of sunshine and rainbows. If you don't like fans being critical than spend your time on the womens board I think it will suit your style better.

Reaction Score
If they had that little faith in him, then he has no business being second string in the first place. I'm wondering if he should even be the third at this point.
I'm certainly not arguing otherwise. I'm just making an observation based on what I see.

Reaction Score
The minute Boyle started the game I already knew it was over.... Bob's play calling did not help either.

Reaction Score
tolerance is not signing up to kill people

Some of us volunteered to keep your right to make yourself look like an ass. I'm glad I served. Typical liberal ... you would let TERRORISTS settle in the states, and if those people tell you to put your wife in a Burka, you would.

Reaction Score
Did you forget 9/11? ISIS is murdering Christians in Syria...and raping females and children..

You mean the part of 9/11 when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan when it was Saudi Arabia who helped with the attacks?

Reaction Score
You mean the part of 9/11 when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan when it was Saudi Arabia who helped with the attacks?

We didn't finish the job. The military is run by Liberals who are socially engineering. The military shouldn't have gays or transpeople in it...

Reaction Score
We didn't finish the job. The military is run by Liberals who are socially engineering. The military shouldn't have gays or transpeople in it...
lol wow and I thought I was an @hole

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
HuskyDogArt said:

Holy duck

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Alex, I'll take "How to instantly lose any semblence of credibility" for 600 please.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
24-21. Defense holds and Boyle gets it done.
Fat, Dumb, Drunk, and Relentlessly Optimistic is no way to go through life, son. That prediction was a
dean-wormer-meme-generator-zero-point-zero-9a140d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99