UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's BS. The staff knows better than us that Boyle will never be the goods. They ran wildcat plays, they tried the next man up. It didn't work. They tried plays Boyle should be able to complete. He missed by miles. Not the same as mailing it in.

They hardly tried with Anderson. If they tried with Anderson, they would've at least given him an entire series or two to prove himself.

Reaction Score
you obviously aren't a fan of the team, and you obviously don't understand how past recruiting classes were affected by the former head coach...

you are a complete moron. nothing you have said added any value to this thread.
right, past recruiting classes. How far would you like to go back? To Lorenzen? Maybe Bones? How about Orlovsky? The fact that I disagree with the way the game has been called, and the life shown by this offensive unit lacking BS, must mean that I don't like this team and haven't followed it.

Let me try a different narrative for ya, I do like this team, and expect more out of this team to at least attempt to be competitive. The fact that Tim Boyle is still in this game means that the coaching staff threw up the white flag a while ago and are content ending this game with 0 on the score board

Reaction Score
Should have stuck with mixing it up. It worked a little bit.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
2016 QB depth chart should be:

BS
Davis or JUCO QB
JUCO QB or Davis

A couple of waterboys
A baton girl

Andreas Knappe

George DeLeone

Webster Bank corn hole board

Jalen Rose's redshirt

Tim Boyle

Reaction Score
right, past recruiting classes. How far would you like to go back? To Lorenzen? Maybe Bones? How about Orlovsky? The fact that I disagree with the way the game has been called, and the life shown by this offensive unit lacking BS, must mean that I don't like this team and haven't followed it.

Let me try a different narrative for ya, I do like this team, and expect more out of this team to at least attempt to be competitive. The fact that Tim Boyle is still in this game means that the coaching staff threw up the white flag a while ago and are content ending this game with 0 on the score board
you are an absolute moron. You have obviously never been a part of any football program in your entire life as either a player or coach. You are not a fan, you are a hot headed idiot

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
So I am assuming BS is playing in the bowl game. No way TB is out there if he was not. Anderson would be in there to give him reps if BS injury serious

Reaction Score
Ha. doesn't know I have been out for twenty plus years with two meritorious promotions.

I doubt he is a Marine - if he is he gives the Corps a bad rap. My guess is he is a want to be.
Since he has me on ignore, someone pass on to him that I hit Sgt. in 05 and give a total of 0 f@cks that he made meritorious pfc and lcpl. If anyone would be so kind as to ask him when and where he deployed, I'd appreciate it. And if he hasn't, please tell him to eat a bowl of d@cks and let me know how "tough" he really is. Thanks.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I feel sorry for Boyle at this point. He has zero confidence in his skills and isn't getting any better. His best play is an incomplete pass. Doesn't lose yards and it isn't a turnover.

At this point it's as much on the coaches for putting him out there and expecting him to perform.

Reaction Score
you are an absolute moron. You have obviously never been a part of any football program in your entire life as either a player or coach. You are not a fan, you are a hot headed idiot
You're correct, I am a hotheaded moron. Thank you for the absolute beauty of an observation. I appreciate you, and your opinion is valid. Again, thank you, that was truly moving

Reaction Score
Since he has me on ignore, someone pass on to him that I hit Sgt. in 05 and give a total of 0 f@cks that he made meritorious pfc and lcpl. If anyone would be so kind as to ask him when and where he deployed, I'd appreciate it. And if he hasn't, please tell him to eat a bowl of d@cks and let me know how "tough" he really is. Thanks.
lol you are the biggest idiot I've ever seen post here. Go away, we all hate you

Reaction Score
Coaches tried a game plan without Shirreffs, but it didn't work. The frustration is that no changes were made after seeing the game plan wasn't working. That is on the coaches.

Reaction Score
Sheriiffs is done. They won't risk it. Given what we saw tonight, we can't take the chance and lose him for 2016.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

He's actually correct. QB recruiting has been the program's Achilles heel and putting Boyle out there is an admission of defeat.

Reaction Score
I dislike Texas and the great majority of people from there. Only exception is the Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Reaction Score
He's actually correct. QB recruiting has been the program's Achilles heel and putting Boyle out there is an admission of defeat.
you realize that Diaco isn't going to burn any of his redshirt QBs, right? how can that be placed on Diaco?

Reaction Score
If I was Diaco I'd lay a scare into these guys and tell them they don't deserve to be in a bowl game after this performance. Let them think about that until the AAC championship game is over. Then start discussing the plan to win a bowl game. But let them stew in this loss til the conference championship game is over. It might give the returning players some incentive to actually win the thing next year.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I dislike Texas and the great majority of people from there. Only exception is the Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Google TCU cheerleaders. They were the only reason why I stuck with last night's puntfest.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
At this point, you might as well go with Anderson. Everyone on earth knows it can't be Boyle. And if you have any thoughts whatsoever that Shirreffs might not come back for the Bowl Game, you have to prepare the next guy up. That guy has to be Anderson. Give him the rest of the game, please...

Reaction Score
I feel sorry for Boyle at this point. He has zero confidence in his skills and isn't getting any better. His best play is an incomplete pass. Doesn't lose yards and it isn't a turnover.

At this point it's as much on the coaches for putting him out there and expecting him to perform.

Pretty sure you are right. But I think the bigger issue is they don't expect him to be successful yet leave him it there anyway. Shades of not playing Geremy Davis last year. They think they are being subtle and we won't know they threw in the towel. Just like a lot of games last year.

Edit: that sounds so pessimistic and negative. I was gonna tweak it, but then.... duckkit.

Reaction Score
you realize that Diaco isn't going to burn any of his redshirt QBs, right? how can that be placed on Diaco?
and you realize that Anderson has more TD's and at least had a chance of instilling some life into this offensive unit right? But hey, keep tossing Boyle out there, I'm sure after his 5 incomplete pass, or interception he'll finally get it...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Try the wildcat with Thomas, put Anderson in there.

Adapt. It literally can't be worse than zero points and single digit first downs.

Show the ayers you are trying. Coaching staff mailed in the offensive game plan today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom