UConn vs Navy game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Navy game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our defense can't stop them. Our offense is just offensive so far. What the hell has Bob and his staff been doing all week? This got to be a joke right? There got to be a silver lining somewhere.

Reaction Score
This game is over. Being an addict (masochist) I will keep watching but it is over. So glad I talked myself out of driving down to Annapolis to watch this.

C

Chief00

When Bob was at Notre Dame they beat Navy by outscoring them. He needs his offense to score points. You're game plans aint shutting them down Bob.

There is a huge drop off from Myers and Foley to Marinan and Murphy. The inside was pathetic on the inside run by High on 2nd and long.
You know that's a great observation - the bend but don't break (I lied) defense only works if the offense put points on the board. It doesn't produce points like a good pressure defense.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Jesus this is bad

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
How the hell is this team worse than last year? What the hell was with all the preseason happy talk?

Last year's team wasnt good guys. We were lucky, and it showed in getting destroyed by a MAC team in the bowl.

The OLine is a total disgrace. Big and weak as sh it

Reaction Score
LOL, I love that play.

That was more of a facemask than the first against UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom