UConn vs Navy game thread | Page 40 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Navy game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's not our fault they didn't put the ball down until there were 0 seconds left
Uhh, yes it is. With 17 seconds left, you know there's a good possibility that a running play is going to run out the clock.

Reaction Score
Not only the run, but the waste of a TO on 1st down with the clock stopped was HORRENDOUS!

Reaction Score
i seriously don't understand how he used the timeout when he did. why would you ever do that? god, make NAVY use a timeout to get the play reviewed.

i am so angry right now. i wanted to throw my remote through my tv screen

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
OK the staff is great at motivating and oh how they "love" their kids but at play calling they are the PITS! So many mistakes in the 4th quarter of this game.
Screwing up clock management and play calling. You're not favored in this game so once it's tied it's like you're playing with house money. Why so conservative on those 3 straight runs! Trust your guys , they were throwing it well. And that last series was incredibly stupid.

Reaction Score
Diaco might be a good motivator. He is the worst game day coach I have ever seen. Call a run with no time out? Why not call a pass and let BS run in if there is no pass?

I am so done with this jr high coaching staff.
Well the problem with your suggestion is that BS hasn't shown the ability to run at all. Oh, wait....

Reaction Score
Brutal, Shierffs great last drive, awful under thrown ball cost game maybe

Awful play calling, timing of TOs

Reaction Score
Diaco loses this game. Total failure.

When they let the players play we win. When Diaco puts in his hard-nut nonsense we lose. Shotgun throw to Thomas or TE or throw out of bounds for another play and we win. Predictable crap we lose.

Diaco = LOSER

Reaction Score
And why'd it take so long to spot the ball after the play? Everyone took their sweet time.

Reaction Score
I mean, why wouldn't I expect anything less than a loss reminiscent of Russell Wilson throwing on the 1-yard line...

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Uhh, yes it is. With 17 seconds left, you know there's a good possibility that a running play is going to run out the clock.

Everyone in tba stadium knows the Defense is instructed to lay on the ball carrier. There was zero chance of getting another play off, and even worse we werent ready to anyway. Shameful coaching. He should apologize to his players. They fought hard.

Reaction Score
3 passes or 1 run. What would Diaco do? Feel awful for the players Carrezola, Walsh, Shireffs were all phenomenal today.
Or 2 passes and 1 run with 2 seconds on the clock, not with 15 seconds and on 1st down with 0 tos after you just wasted 1 for no apparent reason.

Reaction Score
The offense wasnt going to get the play off.

Yep, he absolutely needed to call to there. There were 2 seconds on play clock. Why they couldn't get a play off is beyond me, but they needed to call that timeout

Reaction Score
Get the first, spike the ball, 2 plays, 15 seconds and a TO...what a ##%^

Reaction Score
Can't wait to hear Diaco’s explanation of this debacle. I have bought into his b.s.. He holds the players accountable. He needs to look in the mirror. He has no idea what he's doing. I'm officially off the BD bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom