UConn vs Italian All-Stars | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Italian All-Stars

Reaction Score
You noticed too. Someone send Kathy a copy of the best seller Weight Loss Italian Cuisine fast. We have a lot invested in Geno.
z

I just heard on TV that a cannabis church opened in Denver---my bad ears hear a Cannibal church opened--what a relief when I was told the truth.

Reaction Score
Yes, losing weight isn't easy. Especially when you were watching UConn games and eating peanut butter snacks.
Did my wife speak to you about the peanutbutter nutters??

Reaction Score
No it isn't. The joke is that while he lost a total of 400 lbs. he also gained 400 lbs. (gained back the summer 20 each winter).

You can tell Geew got it because she made a joke of her own ("Losing weight isn't easy. And making light of it isn't funny." Ha ha.

Or maybe not. Anyway, people should lighten up . . . Oops . . .

You got it exactly correct--what wasn't stated is that the weight maintenance was/is a 12 month per year effort--however the winter, watching games, attending game (with all the eats) making the maintenance difficult--summers are always easier because of the amount of FRESH produce which usually is less in calories.
But losing or gaining weight is not unfunny--it's a matter of perspective and control.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom