UConn vs. Duke game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Duke game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

I figured Duke would be much better in the 2nd half. People who thought it would be a 25+ point blowout were a little overly optimistic. Duke is a really good team. ND may be better, but both those teams are light years ahead of Tennessee.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
MoJeff is another player who I'd like to see make some plays again. She played well in the first half but has disappeared since

Reaction Score
I have never seen a UConn defense play so poorly, allowing so many uncontested shots. So many times a player is left wide open, including Chelsea Grey who has been allowed floaters, allowed to do anything she wants. She has to be the greatest player to ever play the game based on how UConn is making her look. UConn is totally out of control on offense too, shooting far too quickly and then not hitting the boards when your forced layup results in a missed or blocked shot.

HGN

Reaction Score
Chelsea Gray and Liston keeping Duke in this..... down to 13 pt lead for UConn.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I have never seen a UConn defense play so poorly, allowing so many uncontested shots. So many times a player is left wide open, including Chelsea Grey who has been allowed floaters, allowed to do anything she wants. She has to be the greatest player to ever play the game based on how UConn is making her look. UConn is totally out of control on offense too, shooting far too quickly and then not hitting the boards when your forced layup results in a missed or blocked shot.
It is much more about UCONN than Duke. I was concerned about coming off exams.

U

UCONNfan1

Maybe Duke is just a good team. Man - people really expected a 30 point blowout? This is not Ohio State UCONN is playing. It's the #2 team in the nation.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

and, yet, UConn is up by almost 20, and Duke is scoring waaay below their average. Miracle!

Reaction Score
It happens when you play another really good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom