UConn vs. Duke game thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Duke game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Loved Geno's comment about KML in practice. He said her shot was a bit off she was hitting only 76% instead of 90%.

Reaction Score
I have never seen a UConn defense play so poorly, allowing so many uncontested shots. So many times a player is left wide open, including Chelsea Grey who has been allowed floaters, allowed to do anything she wants. She has to be the greatest player to ever play the game based on how UConn is making her look. UConn is totally out of control on offense too, shooting far too quickly and then not hitting the boards when your forced layup results in a missed or blocked shot.
UCONN must be down by 20 !!!! 'Never seen the defense play so poorly and totally out of control on offense". Comment on UCONN's good plays (there are many) and let's put the bad ones in perspective

Reaction Score
Well it looks like those of us who were very happy about the KML news after her injury have been proven to be right to be optimistic. She and we dodged a huge bullet. That was obvious at the time. Or at least it should have been :)

It looks like one or two other posters in this thread could learn to be a bit more optimistic too. Geez. Can't believe UConn women's basketball could make some so miserable.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
UConn beating Duke in points, rebounds, and assists.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 is killing me here. In the middle of a play it cuts to commercials and when it gets back it's a TV timeout and get to watch a slide show. Wasn't a problem at the start but it's shear hell now.

Reaction Score
This game could have been a nail-biter but for the poise and leadership of KML. First time back after an injury, up against the No. 2 team in the country and on their legendary home floor, and she buries them in treys. That woman has game.

Reaction Score
Well it looks like those of us who were very happy about the KML news after her injury have been proven to be right to be optimistic. She and we dodged a huge bullet. That was obvious at the time. Or at least it should have been :)

It looks like one or two other posters in this thread could learn to be a bit more optimistic too. Geez. Can't believe UConn women's basketball could make some so miserable.
I echo that last sentence. I wonder if they go home and hit their dog if UCONN doesn't win by 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom