UConn vs. Arizona Sell Out? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Arizona Sell Out?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
As we get closer, unless there is a saturday ticket surge, it seems it will not be a sellout

Reaction Score
One thing we should do for the foreseeable future is play Arizona State aka the Hurley Bowl. The Hurleys playing each other should give both schools national exposure.

I think the brothers said they don't want to do that last year. They're both so intense and competitive. I can understand wanting to keep their relationship strong and not risk it

Reaction Score
I picked up my 4 tickets on Friday, section 231. Those corner upper level sections have surprisingly good views. No excuses, play like a champion!

Reaction Score
‘08 alum, not a season ticket holder (Norwalk resident, too far for me) but got two tickets in section 232 back in October. First live men’s game since Monmouth (yelp). So psyched for the game!!! Personally, I don’t mind the upper corners at all!

Reaction Score
That is not a lot of tickets. We should be able to sell those. 10 years ago we were selling out Uconn-Umess games at the XL. The base can not have left us this quickly.

You’d probably still get a sellout for UMass tbh

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I will surmise that you never sat in the double letter rows. They are among the worst seats in sports.

Once I had seats in the very last row of the 400s of the old Madison Square Garden to watch UConn in an early 2000s big east tourny game. As if that wasn't far enough, when I stood up to clap the overhang from the ceiling would block the view ! Those seats were horrible, but at least I was in the building to cheer on UConn !

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I completely spaced on printing my tickets before I left work today. Anyone try to have them scan your phone?

Reaction Score
Once I had seats in the very last row of the 400s of the old Madison Square Garden to watch UConn in an early 2000s big east tourny game. As if that wasn't far enough, when I stood up to clap the overhang from the ceiling would block the view ! Those seats were horrible.
I've sat there for the Knicks way back when. I would take those over the last few at xl. The best was when the TVs were still up on a 7 second delay.

Reaction Score
the XL isnt big enough to have true nosebleeds
It is only because the building was built so long ago that it was poorly designed. If you go to the bigger new venues the upper sections have better views and sight lines than the XL Center.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom