UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought they had him for like a second. I may actually have to turn this one off.

Reaction Score
Boy this defense is pathetic. Doesn't matter what Hughes calls, blitz, zone, man. These dudes will find a way to it up.

Reaction Score
She soothes the pain.
5ezarure.jpg

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
There's no reason UCF can't run the table every year in this conference. Maybe Houston gives them some trouble from time to time. Then again, UCF might not be in this conference for long....

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni had his faults, and wasn't good enough to win, and his buddy destroyed the offense, but he had this defense performing, and squeezed everything he could out of them. Those of you who thought this defense was good enough against USF - kiss my .

Our DE's are being exploited like they aren't even there. This is embarrassing. And as for why I think Smallwood should stay, go watch Bortles run around him again for a TD.

THis is pathetic. Embarrassing. I hate it.

Reaction Score
1st quarter summary-
Special teams - stop taking the ball out of the end zone, always take a knee and get it at the 25. We have yet to return one this year and get it past the 20. Always just punt it out of bounds as we have no coverage.
Offense - our fastest running back is not faster than there safety who was bigger. Boyle needs to fake the handoff every now and then to keep the defense honest.
Defense - just plain stinks right now. Start substituting and see who truly wants to play. Jones needs to move back to safety and Obi needs to move to LB next year. Neither getting it done right now.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I love those AT&T commercials!

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni had his faults, and wasn't good enough to win, and his buddy destroyed the offense, but he had this defense performing, and squeezed everything he could out of them. Those of you who thought this defense was good enough against USF - kiss my .

Our DE's are being exploited like they aren't even there. This is embarrassing. And as for why I think Smallwood should stay, go watch Bortles run around him again for a TD.

THis is pathetic. Embarrassing. I hate it.

Did you watch the Buffalo game? Towson?

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Bortles is a first round draft pick, heck of a play there. He could even be top 10.

Lol, no he's not. He's a very good qb. Maybe even 2nd round talent, but I think you un derestimate how bad the team he is playing is.

Reaction Score
Honestly, it's gotten so bad that we might be scaring away potential replacement coaches. We have NO team speed. It's frightening. The lack of fluidity of our D-Backs and linebackers is astonishing. Boyle is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom