UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There is 6 minutes left in the first quarter!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Might be my favorite line so far today. We flushed him out of the pocket and into the end zone. Lol.

Reaction Score
Lets face it. It ain't Hughes. This group of defenders straight up sucks. Those first two drives by UCF have exposed every level of suckage imaginable. Poor tackling. No speed at defensive end. Defenders getting burned deep. Blitzing LB runs free and can't keep his feet. Stupid unnecessary penalties. Did I miss anything?

Reaction Score
I take back everything nice I said about this defense. We'll be lucky to go 2-10 this year. And I'm not too confident we will beat Temple or Memphis either.

Reaction Score
UCONN D does have a strength, IMO, and that is run defense up the middle. If UCF just continues to run plays outside, they are going to rack up a ton of yardage. No reason to run up the middle against UCONN. Just toss left and right, and quick screens.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Lets face it. It ain't Hughes. This group of defenders straight up sucks. Those first two drives by UCF have exposed every level of suckage imaginable. Poor tackling. No speed at defensive end. Defenders getting burned deep. Blitzing LB runs free and can't keep his feet. Stupid unnecessary penalties. Did I miss anything?

Prototypes.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score

that about covers the fist nine minutes...

Reaction Score
yjeduves.jpg

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I take back everything nice I said about this defense. We'll be lucky to go 2-10 this year. And I'm not too confident we will beat Temple or Memphis either.

2 wins? Please! This team will be insanely lucky to win one.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I think they played better for Pasqualoni. Not that I want him back, but I am surprised how little effort they are showing.

Reaction Score
UCONN D does have a strength, IMO, and that is run defense up the middle. If UCF just continues to run plays outside, they are going to rack up a ton of yardage. No reason to run up the middle against UCONN. Just toss left and right, and quick screens.

What he said.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Watching this team play is like watching your home burn to the ground in slow motion. And the only thing to do is rebuild from the ground up.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We're not winning a game this year. The good news is that we will be near the top of the "most improved of 2014" list. Even if we win 3 games next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom