UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD | Page 21 | The Boneyard

UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Our 1-AA teams 25 years ago could beat the crap out of this 2013 team. Hands down, no doubt. I can't believe it.

What a disaster. maybe if we have a blizzard on Dec. 7 we'll have a chance to beat Memphis.

Someone at a dinner said the talent up and down the roster was 1-A. Was that incorrect?

Reaction Score
Houston and Rutgers are the two most overrated programs in the country. They will both be bottom 20 mainstays in 5 years.

We should NOT be talking trash about other teams...at least they had wins this year!!! (We should see if the Bucs and/or the Jags would play us in the Zero Bowl. Of course, we might beat those NFL (?) teams!!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Was reading back through the misery...as fortune (or misfortune) had it, I was sent to a 3-alarm structure fire at halftime and missed the second half.
I never walk away from a game, no matter how bad, but I admit I wasn't too upset to have to answer the call of duty.
Again, I'm convinced that next time will be better. See y'all for Louisville. I'm off duty and the only fire will be our grill.

Reaction Score
Was reading back through the misery...as fortune (or misfortune) had it, I was sent to a 3-alarm structure fire at halftime and missed the second half.
I never walk away from a game, no matter how bad, but I admit I wasn't too upset to have to answer the call of duty.
Again, I'm convinced that next time will be better. See y'all for Louisville. I'm off duty and the only fire will be our grill.
Where are you on the job?

Reaction Score
Once you two are done renting a room
can you put out the dumpster fire of a season UConn is having?
I wish I could!!!!!!! I would spend an open ended stint in the burn center at NYU/Cornell to put this thing out!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Once you two are done renting a room
can you put out the dumpster fire of a season UConn is having?
I'm sure the Bro Love is still better than this year's play...
Anyway, I have a great respect for FDNY. Lost my wife's cousin (Batt Chief Orio Palmer ) and a good friend (Chris Blackwell from Rescue 3) on 9/11.
Ok, done with the hugs. Imagine having a win to talk about instead if escharotomy...
See ya at the L'Ville game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99