UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD | Page 19 | The Boneyard

UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Our coaching staff is applying for jobs using their smartphones. They don't have time to get in anyone's faces.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I hope next year's coach puts Jones back at safety.

As a safety he is a playmaker, as a cornerback he's a liability.

Reaction Score
I think we will be alright at WR next season. (As I typed that, Phillips fumbled).

Foxx can definitely be safely moved back to tailback.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Our coaching staff knows their are long gone after the season. No incentive or accountability for anyone in the program.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Our coaching staff is applying for jobs using their smartphones. They don't have time to get in anyone's faces.

In all seriousness what UConn unit is setting up their position coach for a follow-on job?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Boyle completed a pass while I was out.

You guys clearly left that out.

As with Georgia Tech-Syracuse last week, rather than dwell on UConn's loss here, I'll enjoy Houston skullf---ing Rutgers instead.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Playing kids on offense worked out. Cochran looks good against their 2nd team. I think he's looked good enough to play a few series against UL.

Reaction Score
Cochran lets it sail a little on long throws, but he throws the ball where receivers can do damage on the short/intermediate throws. I know it is against second stringers, but I am intrigued. Lemelle never broke stride because of the pinpoint throw by Casey.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score

As with Georgia Tech-Syracuse last week, rather than dwell on UConn's loss here, I'll enjoy Houston skullf---ing Rutgers instead.

Houston and Rutgers are the two most overrated programs in the country. They will both be bottom 20 mainstays in 5 years.

Reaction Score
He is probably going against third stringers, but I like Cochran's ability to look off a receiver. He had a nice play on the drive that stalled near the goal line.

Reaction Score
Cochran has a better arm then given credit for, he is also getting the ball out on time. He may be earning a start next week.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Cochran lets it sail a little on long throws, but he throws the ball where receivers can do damage on the short/intermediate throws. I know it is against second stringers, but I am intrigued. Lemelle never broke stride because of the pinpoint throw by Casey.

Agree. Nothing to lose at this point. Might as well see who can do what for the rest of the season. Would love to see more Lemelle and Bradley in the first half of games from here on out too.

Reaction Score
Houston and Rutgers are the two most overrated programs in the country. They will both be bottom 20 mainstays in 5 years.

Will we be bottom 5? They are both in fertile recruiting ground. They should be okay, with competent coaching.

Reaction Score

Considering our respective records and the fact that they are playing at home, what is happening to Rutgers today is much more embarrassing than what is happening to us. That makes me feel a little better.

Reaction Score
Agree. Nothing to lose at this point. Might as well see who can do what for the rest of the season. Would love to see more Lemelle and Bradley in the first half of games from here on out too.

I would like to see them sprinkled in, but not at the expense of Geremy Davis. I think Shakim Phillips is bothered by that hammy injury. Might be time to think about shutting him down for a couple weeks, or the season, if that it was it is needed. Bradley and Lemelle have flashed alot of talent. I think receiver will be a strength for this team in the years to come.

Reaction Score
Stephen will be a contributor in the NFL. I have a feeling that Bill Belicheck is keeping his eyes in him. He is immovable on the inside.

Reaction Score
You see Pruitt's effort at the 8:03 mark? Ugh! Tymeer Brown has been asking to get trucked for a few weeks now and it finally happened. Good.

Reaction Score
Brown getting run over is a perfect summary of how pathetic they are. That was total quit and going through the motions.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I would like to see them sprinkled in, but not at the expense of Geremy Davis. I think Shakim Phillips is bothered by that hammy injury. Might be time to think about shutting him down for a couple weeks, or the season, if that it was it is needed. Bradley and Lemelle have flashed alot of talent. I think receiver will be a strength for this team in the years to come.

Davis is our best player, he stays on the field until we get to scores like we have right now. But I'm with you on Shak. Rest that hammy. Use Foxx as a hybrid slot/back guy and get Lemelle and Bradley on the field for more series.

Reaction Score
You see Pruitt's effort at the 8:03 mark? Ugh! Tymeer Brown has been asking to get trucked for a few weeks now and it finally happened. Good.

I am actually a Brown fan. He willingly gives himself up against the run, when asked, often against much bigger players. That play was very out of character, he kind of just caught the qb. I know that play will leave a bad taste in his mouth. One of the few leaders on that D, IMO.

Reaction Score
Brown getting run over is a perfect summary of how pathetic they are. That was total quit and going through the motions.

That was poor tackling technique, not quitting. Basic fundamentals that this team is lacking.

Reaction Score

I applauded this play - how bad has this gotten?

Reaction Score
I not only was looking for incremental improvement from the UCONN players, I was also looking for improvement from the SNY camera man. I was left disappointed by both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom