UCONN v. UCF GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Last one.
zyha3yjy.jpg

Seriously, if she was my girlfriend, that last thing I'd do would be play football. Heck, I wouldn't leave the house. She is the equivalent of hitting the lottery already.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I'm sorry it took you this long. I subscribed to the winless season theory when I took my avatar pic. You're definitely a glass half full guy, huh? :)

I hate giving up, sometimes to my detriment.

Reaction Score
Let's see what Ellis-Marder has at safety 2nd half. Why not ? He's from the Orlando area I think, maybe he knows how to play Football.. Because these guys sure as hell don't.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Bortles must have "tossed the football around the back yard with pops" as Brett Musburger would say.

Oh, thanks for the reminder! I'm rooting for Musburger to call UCF's BCS game so he can go googly eyes over this beauty!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Screen-Shot-2013-08-22-at-9.21.46-AM.png

Blakes gotta be telling his backup, "Hey man, you go play the second half. I gotta stay pretty for this"

Reaction Score
I really find it hard to believe that we stink this bad, especially when we have seen this team play good football at times this year. It just leads me to believe that they have truly given up and which is more so the reason to clear the bench and get some guys in there who might care.

Football is the ultimate game of momentum and confidence. We lost to Towson, then UMD, then Michigan. Since then, this team has been skittish on both offense and defense save for the USF game when they were playing with the emotion of the coaching change. Players are so tentative on defense, even when approaching a tackle dudes look hesitant.

I think the next coach will do or will have to do some shuffling. Obi to outside LB. Pruitt to DT. Foxx back to RB, I would even consider Graham Stewart to DE.. The goal needs to be increasing team speed everywhere. We are slow, we are tentative, we are confused in the secondary. We are in a sad state of affairs.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
O'Leary coached Cuse's defensive line when P was their LB coach in the early 80's. If the two are friends (quite possible) don't be surprised if he tries to pur 90 on the board today.

Reaction Score
Seriously, if she was my girlfriend, that last thing I'd do would be play football. Heck, I wouldn't leave the house. She is the equivalent of hitting the lottery already.
Chances are that she is his girlfriend because he plays football.

She must drip watching him play.

Reaction Score
I'm biting my tongue so hard this week. Between the team and boneyarder nonsense, so much to make fun of. But I am just not going to do it.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I hate giving up, sometimes to my detriment.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely commend you on your optimism. I wish I had it this season. That Towson game was the equivalent of finding out Santa Claus was my dad. Season buzzkill.

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely commend you on your optimism. I wish I had it this season. That Towson game was the equivalent of finding out Santa Claus was my dad. Season buzzkill.
Santa is your dad?

Reaction Score
Get Whitmer in and use this as a teaching moment for Boyle. Nothing fi r the kid to gain at this point.
or Cochran.. Right now Boyle could get so mentally scarred from this experience that he might not recover

Reaction Score
UConn needs to go recruit some big bruisers out in the Midwest . Ohio, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois. Those kids might not be the most talented, but they will play their 's off for you. That's why MAC schools are at least competitive.

ABSOLUTELY no pride or effort in this program. The whole staff should be fired and the guys who aren't trying and getting a free education should get their scholarships pulled.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
All I want for thesecond half is for the coaches to run an offense. I don't want the QB throwing 25 times.

Develop this team and the players. Call runs, run their sets. This game is lost.

This is like a bball team losing by 50 at halftime and shooting nothing but 3's the whole second half. Useless.

Plus, UConn players will get hurt if UCF gets to tee off on the QB and WR's for 30 minutes.

Reaction Score
Should start 2nd half:
DE - Frank
DT- Myers
DT - Knappe
DE - Battles-Santos
LB- Vann
LB- Steg
LB- Stephens
CB- Hadley
CB- Stevenson
S- Lee