UConn v. North Carolina State Wolf Pack (Thursday 8/31/23 @ 7:30p on CBSSN) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn v. North Carolina State Wolf Pack (Thursday 8/31/23 @ 7:30p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Summary: are we still the laughing stock of the country? Probably not. Are we a good football team? Not at this moment.
The negative went to FLA last night. Full Ride this AM said it was a close game. Said it was a sellout and kudos to Mora for resurrecting the program. Don’t think the commentators really watched the game though but appreciated the non negative towards UConn.

Reaction Score
Well, I came into this game expecting NC St to win, based off what happened last year. I did not expect to come away from the game thinking that UConn could have won with some slightly better play. So if I’m trying to be optimistic, at least I can see improvement. But we really do need to get better on both sides of the ball. We looked listless for long stretches, IMO. I don’t really know if Fagnano is it. I don’t think he’s awful but he’s certainly not lights out, at least from what we’ve seen so far.

On the plus side, we kept it close and moderately competitive.

We had some dumb penalties for sure though, and those really need to be cleaned up. I’m not even mad about the Rosa one, because I personally like players to have flair and swagger (YMMV), but the late hit and blatant PI are just plain bad.

I am not too optimistic about next week, but stranger things have happened in the world of CFB. I just want to see Mora tighten things up. I want to see UConn playing their A+ game, not their C- game.
I think we'll look much better next weekend

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom