UConn v. North Carolina State Wolf Pack (Thursday 8/31/23 @ 7:30p on CBSSN) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn v. North Carolina State Wolf Pack (Thursday 8/31/23 @ 7:30p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
If anyone can post pictures of the tailgates or stands, us New Yorkers would love to see the energy!

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Where can we watch the game streaming wise and online?

I have paramount+ but I’m not sure if cbs sports network is included in it.

Reaction Score
Well, I came into this game expecting NC St to win, based off what happened last year. I did not expect to come away from the game thinking that UConn could have won with some slightly better play. So if I’m trying to be optimistic, at least I can see improvement. But we really do need to get better on both sides of the ball. We looked listless for long stretches, IMO. I don’t really know if Fagnano is it. I don’t think he’s awful but he’s certainly not lights out, at least from what we’ve seen so far.

On the plus side, we kept it close and moderately competitive.

We had some dumb penalties for sure though, and those really need to be cleaned up. I’m not even mad about the Rosa one, because I personally like players to have flair and swagger (YMMV), but the late hit and blatant PI are just plain bad.

I am not too optimistic about next week, but stranger things have happened in the world of CFB. I just want to see Mora tighten things up. I want to see UConn playing their A+ game, not their C- game.

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
obvious this team is way better than it was last season at least defensively they did a great job when needed, negatives horrible tackling, clean up the obvious penalties (despite the horrible refereeing all game some were justified), quarterback over throwing wide open receivers, they need to get those tight ends involved more, all in all Rosa, the offensive line, and occasionally that defense were great.

Reaction Score
Fagnano was unimpressive bordering on bad at times. D Line was borderline pathetic for much of the game. Tackling a huge issue. Rosa was impressive. Thought the O Line was pretty good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom