UConn v. Long Island University-Brooklyn @ the Conway SC Regional 6/2 @ Noon on ESPN3 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Long Island University-Brooklyn @ the Conway SC Regional 6/2 @ Noon on ESPN3

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see Christian and Lil Fedko on the diamond together.

The Fed-bros

Kyler I expect will end up in the infield, he seems to be considered quite the prospect. Considering that he was lifted for defensive replacements when he played the infield for UConn, I wonder if Christian might end up moving to a corner outfield spot. He's hit enough as a freshman to expect some improvement over the coming seasons, and we've seen some good stuff from his bat this season.

Reaction Score
Kyler I expect will end up in the infield, he seems to be considered quite a prospect. Considering that he was lifted for defensive replacements when he played the infield for UConn, Christian might end up moving to a corner outfield spot. He's hit enough as a freshman to expect some improvement over the coming seasons, and we've seen some good stuff from his bat this season.
Considering more than likely all 3 OF will need to be replaced so Christian in LF makes sense. I’d expect Chris Winkel will make that move as well

Reaction Score
Considering more than likely all 3 OF will need to be replaced so Christian in LF makes sense. I’d expect Chris Winkel will make that move as well

Winkel possibly moving to the outfield would make room for Bonvicini or Phillips at 1B.

Reaction Score
Winkel possibly moving to the outfield would make room for Bonvicini or Phillips at 1B.
With Gozzo, Pat Winkel and Thad as catchers they need to make room somehow. Makes sense to move C-Fed and C-Wink to the OF fulltime to free up 1B and D.H. for the guys you and I mentioned

Reaction Score
With Gozzo, Pat Winkel and Thad as catchers they need to make room somehow. Makes sense to move C-Fed and C-Wink to the OF fulltime to free up 1B and D.H. for the guys you and I mentioned

It will be interesting to see if Ben Maycock gets into the mix as well either in the outfield or at D.H. No more accidental Dan Hurley's for me in the baseball threads.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom