UConn v. Colgate Raiders @ Toscano Family Ice Forum (Friday 10/4/24 @7:30p & Saturday 10/5/24 @7:30p). Games are on ESPN+ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Colgate Raiders @ Toscano Family Ice Forum (Friday 10/4/24 @7:30p & Saturday 10/5/24 @7:30p). Games are on ESPN+

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow, we are absolutely relentless, with a great killer instinct to go after people when they're sitting back and their skates

Reaction Score
Went last night, had to follow via the BY tonight. While it is only one weekend against an "also receiving votes" team, there is a distinctly different feel than last year. What jumps out at me is relentlessness and team speed.

We also have a much improved PP. I saw a lot good. Let's see how we do against HC at XL next week and then the rubber really meets the road in two weeks. But, good for Cavanaugh and his staff. He had them ready to go!

Reaction Score
Impressive performance this weekend. Did not have the energy in the first period but turned it around in the second. I thought Colgate would give UConn more problems. Colgate is a decent team but they have a suspect goaltender situation.

The freshmen give the lineup much more scoring depth.

Shahan is a player. The hit against UConn’s bench and then gets the pass for the breakaway. He’s got speed. Definitely one to watch.

Much better feeling with this group than last season. They are not as big as last season but are definitely not shying away from contact.

Next up a home and home with Holy Cross next weekend. Holy Cross swept UConn last season.

I noticed Peruzzi was not behind the bench this weekend. Must be out recruiting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom