UConn/USF game thread | Page 28 | The Boneyard

UConn/USF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm absolutely serious.

How can the team compete on an elite level when the plan is to give up the lead and play from behind?
BS is NOT a college level QB Zoo...sorry...but he isn't! Dave Doren wanted too make him a fullback at NC St for a reason. He can't take his reads nor can he do his progressions. He has no touch on a dup ball and any pass over 40 yes is awfully under thrown. He isn't a sub 4.4 40 guy nor is he a real elusive runner. There for what does he bring to the table besides toughness and heart? Nothing skill wise that will put his team over the top.

Reaction Score
Yeah that's part of having better players. They hit Thomas open instead of throwing to Lemelle blanketed...

Houston has better players then Navy, Western Michigan vs Oklahoma State.

Reaction Score

Whats your point? Upsets can happen. That doesn't mean you kill the coach when they don't

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

What are you talking about? Yeah no kidding the better players don't win every game. Western Michigan didn't beat Oklahoma State - Central Michigan did. They also only beat them because the referees blew a call.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
that gotta stop settling for moral victories I'm not saying you are specifically but we gotta get rid of this were not good enough mentality, I still haven't gotten over the UVA and Cuse loses accepting this is accepting mediocrity.

Yeah yeah yeah, there are no moral victories, but i think we can be realistic. We are a decent team, at best. 7 regular season wins would be great...at this point.

Reaction Score
The only reason this stands for “progress” is because Diaco tore things to the ground year 1. Why can other schools figure it out but not us?

Cranberry Pants tore it down and forgot to rebuild.

Reaction Score
Yeah yeah yeah, there are no moral victories, but i think we can be realistic. We are a decent team, at best. 7 regular season wins would be great...at this point.

I agree I'm just pissed off at the moment not at you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They have one better player.

Sure if you want to paint Diaco and his staff in the most negative light - they only have one better player. USF only had all those sacks because Flowers is good.

They overcame a -4 TO deficit and won by 15. Diaco is that bad - everyone but one player is equal.

Reaction Score
Hats off to the boys for playing like savages and leaving on the field. You deserve better game plans and coaching.

Reaction Score
What are you talking about? Yeah no kidding the better players don't win every game. Western Michigan didn't beat Oklahoma State - Central Michigan did. They also only beat them because the referees blew a call.

You need good coaching too I know the refs effed up in that game ok state also shouldn't have allowed a play that works once in a generation or else you wouldn't have to worry about putting the game in the refs hands.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I dunno guys. How many more scores would this game have produced with better coaching? Maybe 10 points. Giving up 42 seems like a bigger deal (and yes that was due largely to USF having some better players).

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Hats off to the boys for playing like savages and leaving on the field. You deserve better game plans and coaching.
Agreed.....there was no quit in anyone tonight. Especially BS....that boy is tough as nails.

Reaction Score
A couple TOs on the 1/2 yd line
Good point, but there is still nothing on the other side of the ball despite ample proof there are genuine talented playmakers. Some is BS, but a lot is philosophy and scheme.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I love the throw back play for the TD to Bloom. The way BS scrambles that should be a solid weapon. Where was it against Navy, Cuse, et al!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom