UConn/UNH weekend series (@UNH fri 7, @UConn sat 3:30) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn/UNH weekend series (@UNH fri 7, @UConn sat 3:30)

Reaction Score
Gonna be some energy in the building tomorrow.

Upper corners are filling up due to freebies and the $11 tickets.

Started selling upper section along center ice.

Only singles left in lower bowl.

Maybe 5-6k?

Reaction Score
Stupid WP.

Really wish the game was @ 7
amd not 3:30

Both have to travel, but a much sweeter bus ride home for UConn

Don't party too hard

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Who was the poster that tried to tell me Creel was bad again?

1. It was me
2. Because he is. He's awful. Look at the 2nd tonight- all over the damn place. The 2nd goal he gave up was inexcusable- IT WAS BELOW THE RED LINE!

BUT!

Outside of the 2nd tonight he's been good enough the last 6 periods. That's all you can ask for right now. Certainly hoping the kid can keep this up.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Ahhhh it was nice to head over to USCHO and see the meltdown in the UNH season thread. Some of those guys are really good...but here are a few that are complete tools! Looking forward to tomorrow!

I already miss Dick Umile and he isn't even gone yet. :D

Reaction Score
1. It was me
2. Because he is. He's awful. Look at the 2nd tonight- all over the damn place. The 2nd goal he gave up was inexcusable- IT WAS BELOW THE RED LINE!

BUT!

Outside of the 2nd tonight he's been good enough the last 6 periods. That's all you can ask for right now. Certainly hoping the kid can keep this up.

Pratt did a bad job clearing the puck and he completely screened his own goalie on that one

1st one, he shoulda held that post better

Reaction Score
He reminds me of the way Hasek played
Half the time it looks like Creel Is out of position but he always made great saves while giving up a few head scratchers

Reaction Score
1. It was me

BUT!

.928 SV% last three games - that's certainly not awful, but agree to disagree.

Reaction Score
.928 SV% last three games - that's certainly not awful, but agree to disagree.

No matter his SV %, 2 HE road wins in a row after not playing the entire year last year and getting thrown into the fire against PC at home.

Not at the moment, but gotta think those 2 horrible goals in the 1st at home were understandable. He settled down in 3rd against PC at home and has been very good since.

Reaction Score
Didn't he have a shutout 2nd/3rd period in that PC game? Either way we weren't scoring 3 goals that game no matter what and you can't blame that on him. Plus that first goal where the player was right on the doorstep and sniped him is nearly impossible to save unless the puck hits you.

Reaction Score
With odd number of teams now how does playoff rounds work
Is 11 eliminated? Lessteams with first round bye?

Reaction Score
With odd number of teams now how does playoff rounds work
Is 11 eliminated? Lessteams with first round bye?

"All 11 teams will once again make the playoff tournament. The five highest seeds will all receive byes into the quarterfinal round, while seeds four and five will be guaranteed to play each other at the higher seed's arena on the second weekend of the playoffs. Seeds six, seven, and eight will host seeds nine, 10, and 11 in the opening round, March 2-4. The three winning teams will then be reseeded and travel to the top three seeds for quarterfinal match ups, March 9-11."

HockeyEastOnline.com - Hockey East Tournament

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Best parking for a game XL?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom