UConn/Tulsa Score Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn/Tulsa Score Predictions

Reaction Score
The UConn defense is tournament ready and inspired by HBO-UConn 96 Tulsa 42.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UConn 92
Tulsa 45

Kia returns, gives classic locker room pep talk. "People oat and a boat want us to win, so hey-uh, let's go!" Team stampedes through the door, Geno being nearly trampled - CD saves him, yet again. HBO wants to know why Gabby wasn't AAC POY. Team replies with language that even HBO can't use legally. But HBO does get a phone call from a guy named Dan, who says the game is boring and not worth his time. Wants to know if HBO would like to interview him. They decline, stating that he is "boring and not worth their time."

Reaction Score
We've been playing better of late, but still not totally in sync. Lou's shooting is still a question mark.

UConn 85-49 Tulsa

Reaction Score
Tulsa is hit by 4 big obstacles, 1) depleted from yesterday, 2) UConn defense, 3) UConn being fresh, and 4) KIA back only make it to 45.... UConn brings in bench early they get to 80. Irwin and Bent see some good playing time.

Reaction Score
I don't remember what I put in the first time when I said "I don't care who UConn plays". Use that number. They win, They win. What is it that you don't understand about "humiliation".

Reaction Score
UConn 91-43 Co POY's combine for 51 but Gabby does another triple double to top them. Kia inspires

Reaction Score
96 - 45 Connecticut. Good time for Kia to come back and test that foot. Good game to gauge rest vs rust after not playing for a few days.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
UConn 86-56.

Kia plays 10 minutes and Geno has to physically remove her from the court to get her off the floor and on to the bench.

She glares at him for the rest of the game.

Reaction Score
So we get Tulsa. We beat them by 40 and 46 already. I really think that Geno plays the bench more than usual because of the 3 games in 3 days format. I think we win by about 40 again.

The MOV will go down if the bench plays more. So UConn by 30.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
UCONN has had a few days off. Geno has switched from the "you guys aren't doing anything right" to "great job - keep focusing on what we do really well". I think the team will be focused, and if anything, too amped. I suspect another 40 point win - I agree lots of time for the bench, but not till the 4th quarter. If Kia is back, Geno will want to play most of the game with his top 7 to get them all re-acclimated with playing with each other as efficiently as possible. My only worry is Crystal - she showed how much potential she has by playing terrific ball as the starting PG. I hope that continues even when she comes off the bench...

For everyone who thinks they need to rest because it's 3 games in 3 days - the team typically practices HARD for at least 2 hours a day. A game basically has only 40 minutes. This team will not be tired come day 3. AND... our next game will be against either Tulanen or UCF. Geno will not want to experiment in the first game with lots of bench time and limited minutes for Kia with potentially Tulane on the horizon.

UCONN 90
Tulsa 44

Reaction Score
84-41. Kia plays only sparingly
Since the predicted score spread is so great (and therefore meaningless as an expression of predicting skill rather than just luck), maybe this is the better poll: how many minutes does Kia play?
I say 8.

Reaction Score
Since the predicted score spread is so great (and therefore meaningless as an expression of predicting skill rather than just luck), maybe this is the better poll: how many minutes does Kia play?
I say 8.

12. Counting the overtime.

Reaction Score
I don't remember what I put in the first time when I said "I don't care who UConn plays". Use that number. They win, They win. What is it that you don't understand about "humiliation".
Found you - you had "i don't care" losing 93 to 51 to UConn. Sound right?:)

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
How high can anyone count? You'll need a full complement of your own and at least four other peoples' fingers and toes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom