UConn/Tulsa Score Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn/Tulsa Score Predictions

Reaction Score
tulsa 2 pic.jpg

Here we go. 5 minutes to game time!

Reaction Score
Just for everyone's information, if you have a ROKU device or a Chromecsast device, you can select "WATCH ESPN" and see this game on your TV as I am right now instead of your laptop.

Reaction Score
Got to throw personal bouquet to BroadwayVa - off just one point on UConn scoring and right on with Tulsa. No cigar - but congratulations.

Reaction Score
I think @BroadwayVa is morally the winner today.

Their prediction feels a lot closer to the actual outcome than any of those who correctly predicted the MOV.

Reaction Score
Racing here to get to a supper invite did not see end, but ESPN shows a 48 point MOV. Relying on CT TRAN as usual (where are ya HOOPS?it looks like we three folks nail it: HUSKEYNUT, TOMCAT, and HUSKY FANATIC. Terrific (no time to figure the tie-breaker - will leave to others to hammer that out. Right on the heels of the top three aat only one of the mark were
CHONGMASTER, RAYVIN, BROADWAY VA and BIG BIRD. Next at just two off were ERICSANDIESGO and CABBIE 191.
Qualifying for at shout out at just three of the mark was TONEHILL 68. As always corrections invited. In closing, seems to me that more than luck involved in this, as so many of these guys keep popping up within three of the correct mark.
Off to see some Lebanese friends for their usual huge feast. Sorry I can't invite you

Reaction Score
You da man!
The question is ---How many did Katie Lou get??? 57 104 doesn't do it unless KLS gets her's...
Thanks for reminding me. Once I make a dart land---every day--you know your BB..

Reaction Score
I think @BroadwayVa is morally the winner today.

Their prediction feels a lot closer to the actual outcome than any of those who correctly predicted the MOV.
Thanks I miss the uconn score by one. But I don't do much morally!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UCONN has had a few days off. Geno has switched from the "you guys aren't doing anything right" to "great job - keep focusing on what we do really well". I think the team will be focused, and if anything, too amped. I suspect another 40 point win - I agree lots of time for the bench, but not till the 4th quarter. If Kia is back, Geno will want to play most of the game with his top 7 to get them all re-acclimated with playing with each other as efficiently as possible. My only worry is Crystal - she showed how much potential she has by playing terrific ball as the starting PG. I hope that continues even when she comes off the bench...

For everyone who thinks they need to rest because it's 3 games in 3 days - the team typically practices HARD for at least 2 hours a day. A game basically has only 40 minutes. This team will not be tired come day 3. AND... our next game will be against either Tulane or UCF. Geno will not want to experiment in the first game with lots of bench time and limited minutes for Kia with potentially Tulane on the horizon.

UCONN 90 - Tulsa 44

ericsandiego, you sound like a fly on the wall. Everything you posted here came true. Great forecast and observation!!! Crystal played great!! Next is UCF.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ericsandiego, you sound like a fly on the wall. Everything you posted here came true. Great forecast and observation!!! Crystal played great!! Next is UCF.
Thanks - except for the score LOL. I was way off on that... 50 point margin and Tulsa scored close to 60....

Reaction Score
Tulsa 2 Closest Pic.png

This was one of those games where the forecasters with the correct MoV were not the closest to the actual score of both teams. As was pointed out, BroadwayVa was closest by a long shot. He missed the actual score by one point. Chong-Master was again very close. Perhaps he is a zen-master too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom