UConn-Temple game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn-Temple game thread

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It’s easier for Geno fine tune Meg’s aggressiveness than to mine it out of her.

Meg is 1000% better today. I couldnt be happier for her
I was not complaining or being critical, just how her good game appeared to me. I am impressed by all today.

Reaction Score
That is 10 scoring players, if I've done my math right.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The game started out slowly as players tried to find traction with Lou out of the game. Once they got going, the Huskies looked awesome. Only issue that I could see were on defense- I’m sure Geno will address those but overall, great effort.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Baskets in the Paint Final

UConn 7 + 4 + 11 + 4 = 26
One of 2 teams from Philadelphia to lose today 4 + 4 + 2 + 3 =13

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Coombs reminds me a little of Brianna Banks, but better defensively.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Now I just posted something that said, "By the way y'all A'ja Wilson (for SoCar) is back today. Go A'ja", and somehow the blurb said "A'ja Adams is back". Now how is that happening? Who the heck is A'ja Adams? Why is this blurb being either censored or altered to read Adams instead of Wilson? Or A'ja for that matter? It just won't say A_J_A.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Now I just posted something that said, "By the way y'all A'Adams Wilson (for SoCar) is back today. Go A'Adams", and somehow the blurb said "A'Adams Adams is back". Now how is that happening? Who the heck is A'Adams Adams? Why is this blurb being either censored or altered to read Adams instead of Wilson?
Are you using a phone that likes to auto complete your text and then selects their word? My phone tries that...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Are you using a phone that likes to auto complete your text and then selects their word? My phone tries that...
No. It does that on my hand held, but I'm at home on my desktop. You try it and let's see what happens.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Now I just posted something that said, "By the way y'all A'Adams Wilson (for SoCar) is back today. Go A'Adams", and somehow the blurb said "A'Adams Adams is back". Now how is that happening? Who the heck is A'Adams Adams? Why is this blurb being either censored or altered to read Adams instead of Wilson? Or A'Adams for that matter? It just won't say A_J_A.
who the heck is A'Adams Wilson?

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Congratulations UConn Huskies!! What about the reserves? I think the team received the message. How about Megan....22 points, 5 assists, 6 rebounds and 0 fouls. I really enjoyed this game. Even though this was a road game, it felt like a home game....so many Husky fans in the house. Special shout out to Danny K, keep letting them hear you :).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom