UConn team | The Boneyard

UConn team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Facey was a lot better than Hamilton today, so I'm not ready to throw him under the bus. They can't be so afraid to take shots. Some of those plays were ridiculous with guys trying to avoid shooting.

Reaction Score
Facey is gonna be very good by the end of the season. Best rebounder by far, just goes and gets it. Addin a couple interior moves and he'll be a great piece to have.

Reaction Score
Kentan was real good. That missed box out was huge but the rest of his game today he came to play. His defense in the first half was not good and I think that's why he lost minutes but he's growing!

Reaction Score
Brimah is so overmatched against legit post players. Finishes with 1 rebound in the biggest game of the season.

Yeah, its Brimah's fault the refs gave Okafor the Jordan treatment.

Reaction Score
Everyone is overmatched by Okafor, you can't guard him. It's illegal!

Sorry but his 12 and 10 should have been 8 and 5. Arms extended on his guy for offensive rebounds and a foul on Nolan and Brimah each down the stretch in which neither was! Good player, yep probably will be - Stud? Only on the eyes of the striped guys!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Brimah is so overmatched against legit post players. Finishes with 1 rebound in the biggest game of the season.

His arms aren't long enough to grab them from the bench. And he apparently fouled out by hitting Okafor in the forearm with his chest.

Reaction Score
Facey and Boat were the only ones that didn't seem intimidated, keeping their championship 'face'. DHam appeared frazzled and Purvis seemed lost (or worse indecisive). Not sure who else was playing.

Reaction Score
He made some dumb plays, and was clearly outclassed by Okafor.

Okafor reminds me of Tim Duncan abit. He's a generational talent with his footwork. I don't think we can kill Brimah too much.

Reaction Score
Everyone is overmatched by Okafor, you can't guard him. It's illegal!

Sorry but his 12 and 10 should have been 8 and 5. Arms extended on his guy for offensive rebounds and a foul on Nolan and Brimah each down the stretch in which neither was! Good player, yep probably will be - Stud? Only on the eyes of the striped guys!
It seems illegal but he plays an NBA game in college town. Sure he was getting calls but our bigs weren't aggressive enough or offensively able to draw calls. We had no answer.

Reaction Score
Seriously, the site is overrun with uncreative trolls. Another guy gets put on ignore.

Reaction Score
It seems illegal but he plays an NBA game in college town. Sure he was getting calls but our bigs weren't aggressive enough or offensively able to draw calls. We had no answer.

Will disagree with you here. He was given Kings treatment and the results still aren't impressing me all that much. Don't get me wrong he's good. But UConn made him work and if the refs made him work the results would have been unimpressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom