UCONN TBT Coming (Stars of Storrs) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UCONN TBT Coming (Stars of Storrs)

Reaction Score
Back to Back Championships and now Jerome Dyson is back in uniform. It’s overwhelming to be honest. It’s never been this good people.
I find myself interested in the Stars of Storrs. With a team of mostly UConn alum, now I am interested. The 6 pm game on Saturday is appointment TV for me. I am doing fun summer stuff today, tomorrow, and Saturday, too, but I want to see that inaugural game.

I really didn't watch The Basketball Tournament all that much in the past 9+ years since it's inception because I don't recall any UConn alum playing in it and I wasn't all the interested in the other schools alum. I do remember Boeheim's Army (Syracuse alumni) playing well, but I couldn't tell you if they won it all or who as won it all in any of the years and that includes a championship game I tuned in for the last 7 minutes of game time which included the Elam ending. Don't ask me what year I watched championship game because I don't remember.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Why are there non UConn alumni on the Stars of Storrs team ?

Reaction Score
Why are there non UConn alumni on the Stars of Storrs team ?
I'm assuming they needed frontcourt players and didn't have any from UConn available. These "alumni" TBT teams aren't usually 100% alumni.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
IMG_20240720_181151250.jpg
Cole, Dyson, Joey C, Maxwell, Thomas on the floor. Not particularly high level ball yet. The Originals have a load built like dude from NC State, name of Alston.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Don’t recognize anyone on the opposition besides Symir Torrence

I just looked and I’m familiar with Javon McCrea, good to see him hooping!

He was a great MAC player at my alma mater UB and is from the Rochester, NY area.

They’re all from central NY, a lot of D2 and D3 guys. And a 66 year old player/coach.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
no stats to be had here onsite. Cole is leading scoter, Thomas has 9. He's actually pretty good, gets up and down quickly, physical underneath. But this is streetball with less ISO. Lots of bruises tomorrow

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Purv with steal & end to end layup. Smitty wants to get Joey C more shots from arc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom