UCONN TBT Coming (Stars of Storrs) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UCONN TBT Coming (Stars of Storrs)

Reaction Score
I know D'Amelio is a successful social media business person and therefore must be great at branding. I have not read anything in this thread about this yet, but am I the only one that absolutely loves the logo and name of the team ?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If anyone is planning on being in Pgh on Saturday, I've got a free ticket. Covers both the Pitt and UConn games.

Reaction Score
I got some important questions that I hope any of you have answers to:

1) TBT Store
-If I buy the Stars of Storrs shirts from this link will that money go to the D'Amelio collective or is that going to the The Basketball
Tournament organizers? Is there a place where I can buy those shirts so it goes directly to the D'Amelio collective?

2) I keep going to the bracket page (TBT 2024 Bracket - TBT and TST) and it keeps saying Saturday July 20th 6 pm TBH. Is this game going to be on TV or do I have to watch it from that website?

I will be honest I have only watched portions of games in years past and if those are added up it's probably less than 45 minutes since the inception of this tournament. I don't know if they if broadcast on TV the first round games.

Reaction Score
Projected Starters:

Cole
Boat
Dyson
Daniels
Adrien

Purvis first off bench

Joey should get some nice minutes as a shooter. Couple of the non-UConn big dudes will probably back Adrien up at the 5. Really wish we could have reeled another legit big in.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Anyone headed to ONeills? Supposedly it's "open" and the team is having dinner 530-7, then there's a private meet and greet with the big $$$ donors at 7

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom