UConn talk on McGraw's bench | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn talk on McGraw's bench

Reaction Score
Notre Dame replaced Tennessee as UConn's main rival almost a decade ago. Because of the bitterness, bad blood and vitriol that has manifested itself at times over that period, one can certainly understand the common Irish fan's disdain and in some cases disrespect for Geno, his legacy (his successes) and his unquestioned coaching abilities.

Notre Dame has not reached the final 4 the last two years. They last won a national championship in 2001. That's 16 season's of futility and failure. UConn has been that bridge they could not cross on several occasions en route to the national championship. I'm sure there are no framed pictures of Geno hanging on the walls in the basketball offices of Notre Dame. It would seem to the casual observer on the outside looking in, that instead of worrying, or being concerned about what Geno and UConn are doing, they would focus their efforts, resources and resolve towards fixing their problems, and righting their own ship.

Notre Dame is an elite top 5 program. They have been for years. They put a highly competitive team on the floor nightly. In spite of injuries to key players, they somehow continue to win games and remain competitive. It would be fair to assume that not making the final four this year, in spite of their injuries, would be unacceptable to anyone connected with the program.

Without Lili Thompson, there’s not a healthy scholarship player left on the Notre Dame women’s basketball team defined foremost as a point guard, but Jackie Young and Arike Ogunbowale are expressing confidence that they can help fill a role that for them has historically taken a secondary seat to scoring.

“I think we’re just going to rotate me, Marina (Mabrey) and Arike at point,” Young said after practice Wednesday afternoon as the No. 2-ranked Irish (13-1, 2-0) prepared for Thursday night’s Atlantic Coast Conference visit by Miami (11-3, 1-0). “Our lineup will look a little different, but I think we’ll be fine there.”

Notre Dame has been forced into its latest shuffle of responsibilities by virtue of Sunday’s knee injury to Thompson late in the third quarter of a 96-73 victory at Wake Forest. With Thompson going down, things just got a little tougher for the Irish. Wishing all the best, and a speedy recovery to Lili T.
It is unfortunate for the game that ND has had so many severe injuries to elite players. Everyone wants to see UConn/ND with both teams at their best. It is the same, really, for all the top teams. No one wants A'ja Wilson to be out when they play South Carolina. But injuries happen. That is where the magic of depth comes into play and new stars emerge.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Don't look now, but the rivalry with ND is now almost as old as the one with Tennessee. Don't forget, the rivalry got going when Diggins was at ND and Maya was still at UConn. That was nearly a decade ago.

ND is what makes it clear that UConn is such a giant. ND is a very good program. But UConn they are not. ND has that one NC almost 2 decades ago, and that in a year when our 2 senior AAs were unavailable in the tournament and our youngsters couldn't hold on against them. Diggins did not bring ND to the mountaintop, even in years when they were able to beat us. Baylor has won more in that time. For all the maligning that Duke gets, ND isn't all that notable. They get every bit the coveted hs players UConn does. Does a rivalry exists only when the "rivals" are more or less even against each other, or regardless, like the Yankees and Red Sox? I guess that's a matter of opinion. But I do rather enjoy seeing ND lose, but not particularly seeing their players suffer injuries.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
ND is what makes it clear that UConn is such a giant. ND is a very good program. But UConn they are not. ND has that one NC almost 2 decades ago, and that in a year when our 2 senior AAs were unavailable in the tournament and our youngsters couldn't hold on against them. Diggins did not bring ND to the mountaintop, even in years when they were able to beat us. Baylor has won more in that time. For all the maligning that Duke gets, ND isn't all that notable. They get every bit the coveted hs players UConn does. Does a rivalry exists only when the "rivals" are more or less even against each other, or regardless, like the Yankees and Red Sox? I guess that's a matter of opinion. But I do rather enjoy seeing ND lose, but not particularly seeing their players suffer injuries.

My dislike for ND goes all the way back to the 1970's, and has absolutely nothing to do with their women's basketball program. I was put off by the arrogance of their football team (players & coaches). Pre and post game media interviews, body language and antics on the sidelines of televised games, and various newspaper articles etc. in the early 1990's. Too many studio and field analysts and reporters suggesting that the Irish may have a sense of entitlement, because of their reluctance to join a conference, and their desire to have their own "exclusive" television deal with NBC sports. Even today, I relish the day when the Irish are bested on the grid iron.

Skylar Diggins was a standout lighting rod for the Irish during her time in South Bend. She led the charge for the Irish on game day. She played with no fear, and was extremely animated after wins over the Huskies, and drew my ire. I do respect her grit, resolve and refusal to kiss Geno's rings. In the late minutes of a game, and ND needed a basket, Diggins would step up with ice water in her veins. She rallied the troops.

I can't be too upset with her antics though, as they mirrored those of Diana Taurasi. A lot of WCBB fans dislike the Huskies today because they feel UConn wins too much (not good for WCBB), and the boorish behavior of Dee back in the day. As a rule, UConn players don't brag, boast or disrespect their opponents in the media or on the court, neither does Geno. We NEVER hear from his coaches pre or post game.

Last edited by a moderator:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
My dislike for ND goes all the way back to the 1970's, and has absolutely nothing to do with their women's basketball program. I disliked the arrogance of their football team (players & coaches). Pre and post game media interviews, body language and antics on the sidelines of televised games, and various newspaper articles etc. Even today, I relish the day when the Irish are bested on the grid iron.

Totally agree. They live off the football reputation that is 50 years ago. The Big East and now the ACC do them a huge favor and by taking them in without their precious football, which means they really have no added value. Like it or not, the world that follows female hoops is not big enough to add value to a league. Personally, I hope UConn never plays football against ND again. I think we are the only program they've played that they haven't beaten.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My dislike for ND goes all the way back to the 1970's, and has absolutely nothing to do with their women's basketball program. I disliked the arrogance of their football team (players & coaches). Pre and post game media interviews, body language and antics on the sidelines of televised games, and various newspaper articles etc. Even today, I relish the day when the Irish are bested on the grid iron.
You must have enjoyed the Charlie Weis years which included a loss to UConn in South Bend

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
The Big East and now the ACC do them a huge favor and by taking them in without their precious football, which means they really have no added value. Like it or not, the world that follows female hoops is not big enough to add value to a league.

ND plays 5 ACC teams a year in football. So the ACC is getting value from ND's football program.

Besides that, ND's men's basketball team is decent. Currently ranked #25 in coaches' poll and functionally #26 in the AP poll (highest vote total among "receiving votes" teams).

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
ND plays 5 ACC teams a year in football. So the ACC is getting value from ND's football program.

Besides that, ND's men's basketball team is decent. Currently ranked #25 in coaches' poll and functionally #26 in the AP poll (highest vote total among "receiving votes" teams).
Believe me, no other ND sport has meaningful value without football. which is not a put down of those programs, it's a fact, and the football value is overblown in modern history. I can make an argument that had ND been an all sport member of the BE, conference realignment would either be different or not existent. Deserved status or not, you think BC and Miami and VTech would have left a football league with ND in it? That ACC raid was the first domino. ND gets all the value. They get to park their other teams in a high level league and essentially keep all of their football fruits for themselves.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Believe me, no other ND sport has meaningful value without football.

I don't know how you figure that a perennial top-25 men's basketball team that made the Elite Eight in 2015 and 2016 has no meaningful value, but whatever you say.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I don't know how you figure that a perennial top-25 men's basketball team that made the Elite Eight in 2015 and 2016 has no meaningful value, but whatever you say.

You don't understand. The ACC has Duke and UNC. Other teams in that league provide depth enough to make that league a perpetual giant if an ND never existed. If basketball meant anything, UConn would have been in a high level established league, especially since at the time the most recent realignments happened, it's football was at a peak. No university in the country can match UConn's overall basketball history over the last 20 years. ND basketball is decent, but not a world beater.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score

Sorry, but I have to completely disagree. @cohenzone , first of all, in discussing the rivalry, NO ONE said Notre Dame was "equal" to UConn. Saying "UConn they are not" is a misnomer, in that no one would say the two programs are equal because UConn stands alone in WBB (#UniversallyRecognizedFact).

But I am unclear how SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE is somehow a negative or tarnishes McGraw's accomplishments, especially in recent years.

Before Skylar Diggins arrived at Notre Dame, Muffet McGraw had two Final Four appearances and won the 2001 national title.

McGraw's last eight years (ending with the 2016-2017 season):

• 269 wins (33.625 wins per year) against 30 losses (3.75 losses per year)
  • .8996655 winning percentage
  • Five Final Four appearances
  • Four National Runners-Up
  • Six conference (two Big East, four ACC) regular season titles
  • Five conference (one Big East, four ACC) tournament championships
McGraw's last six years (ending with the 2016-2017 season:
  • 209 wins (34.833 wins per year) and 16 losses (2.667 losses per year) for a winning percentage of .9288889).

For comparison's sake, ONLY to show why McGraw's record the last six years is stellar, here is Geno Auriemma's record from the last six seasons (ending with 2016-2017):
  • 220 wins (36.667 wins per year) and 11 losses (1.8333 losses per year), for a winning percentage of .95238.
In these six years (again, not including this year), the two schools played 13 game (with UConn winning 7 and Notre Dame wining 6). Of UConn's 11 losses in the last six years, 6 are from Notre Dame; only Baylor (twice) has more than one win against UConn during that time frame.

Now, should McGraw have won the title in 2011, instead of Texas A&M? Remember, to get to the championship game, Notre Dame ended the career of the great Maya Moore. In 2012, Notre Dame again defeated UConn in the Final Four, but lost to Brittney Griner, Odyssey Sims, and an undefeated Baylor team. And in 2014 and 2015, her teams lost to UConn with the Stewart/Jefferson/Tuck trifecta.

For her career, Muffet McGraw has 7 Final Four appearances, five appearances in the national title game, and one national title. At some point, we need to stop talking about number of titles and reward sustained excellence.

As I posted on December 5, 2017
and provided what I thought was an excellent comparison (#ShamelessSelfPromotion), the following analogy applies when discussing Muffet McGraw and Notre Dame (and also when examining McGraw's success as compared to Geno Auriemma and UConn):

• Serena Williams has 23 Grand Slam titles (7 Australian, 3 French, 7 Wimbledon, 6 US Open). She has made 29 GS finals and has won a staggering 79.3 percent of GS finals. Serena has reached the final four of GS tournaments 34 times and made 29 finals, meaning if she reaches the final four of a major, over 85 percent of the time she will also reach the final. Again, staggering.
  • Venus Williams has 7 Grand Slam titles (5 Wimbledon, 2 US Open). She has made 16 Grand Slam finals and the final four of 23 major tournaments. Her record in GS finals is 7 wins and 9 losses; 7 of those losses were to Serena Williams.

Venus Williams is a Hall of Fame player. She is one of the all-time greatest female tennis players. With doubles and mixed doubles, she has as total of 23 major titles. She has been an elite player for 20 years and despite injuries, personal tragedies, and setbacks, she still continues to be an elite player and one of the all-time greats.

But Venus Williams is not Serena Williams. And she is not Serena Williams because no one else is. This is why Serena Williams is Serena Williams - the greatest player of all time.

Muffet McGraw, like Venus Williams, she has demonstrated sustained excellence over a consistent period of time (with some dips here and there), won at the highest level, made multiple Final Four and national title game appearances, and, to be blunt, the only coach in the last 8 years whose teams have provided consistent challenges to Geno Auriemma and the UConn juggernaut.

In other words, there is nothing wrong with being Venus Williams - an elite player, a Hall of Fame player, and one of the best in the history of the sport.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I have to completely disagree. @cohenzone , first of all, in discussing the rivalry, NO ONE said Notre Dame was "equal" to UConn. Saying "UConn they are not" is a misnomer, in that no one would say the two programs are equal because UConn stands alone in WBB (#UniversallyRecognizedFact).

But I am unclear how SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE is somehow a negative or tarnishes McGraw's accomplishments, especially in recent years.

Before Skylar Diggins arrived at Notre Dame, Muffet McGraw had two Final Four appearances and won the 2001 national title.

McGraw's last eight years (ending with the 2016-2017 season):

• 269 wins (33.625 wins per year) against 30 losses (3.75 losses per year)
  • .8996655 winning percentage
  • Five Final Four appearances
  • Four National Runners-Up
  • Six conference (two Big East, four ACC) regular season titles
  • Five conference (one Big East, four ACC) tournament championships
McGraw's last six years (ending with the 2016-2017 season:
  • 209 wins (34.833 wins per year) and 16 losses (2.667 losses per year) for a winning percentage of .9288889).

For comparison's sake, ONLY to show why McGraw's record the last six years is stellar, here is Geno Auriemma's record from the last six seasons (ending with 2016-2017):
  • 220 wins (36.667 wins per year) and 11 losses (1.8333 losses per year), for a winning percentage of .95238.
In these six years (again, not including this year), the two schools played 13 game (with UConn winning 7 and Notre Dame wining 6). Of UConn's 11 losses in the last six years, 6 are from Notre Dame; only Baylor (twice) has more than one win against UConn during that time frame.

Now, should McGraw have won the title in 2011, instead of Texas A&M? Remember, to get to the championship game, Notre Dame ended the career of the great Maya Moore. In 2012, Notre Dame again defeated UConn in the Final Four, but lost to Brittney Griner, Odyssey Sims, and an undefeated Baylor team. And in 2014 and 2015, her teams lost to UConn with the Stewart/Jefferson/Tuck trifecta.

For her career, Muffet McGraw has 7 Final Four appearances, five appearances in the national title game, and one national title. At some point, we need to stop talking about number of titles and reward sustained excellence.

As I posted on December 5, 2017
and provided what I thought was an excellent comparison (#ShamelessSelfPromotion), the following analogy applies when discussing Muffet McGraw and Notre Dame (and also when examining McGraw's success as compared to Geno Auriemma and UConn):

• Serena Williams has 23 Grand Slam titles (7 Australian, 3 French, 7 Wimbledon, 6 US Open). She has made 29 GS finals and has won a staggering 79.3 percent of GS finals. Serena has reached the final four of GS tournaments 34 times and made 29 finals, meaning if she reaches the final four of a major, over 85 percent of the time she will also reach the final. Again, staggering.
  • Venus Williams has 7 Grand Slam titles (5 Wimbledon, 2 US Open). She has made 16 Grand Slam finals and the final four of 23 major tournaments. Her record in GS finals is 7 wins and 9 losses; 7 of those losses were to Serena Williams.

Venus Williams is a Hall of Fame player. She is one of the all-time greatest female tennis players. With doubles and mixed doubles, she has as total of 23 major titles. She has been an elite player for 20 years and despite injuries, personal tragedies, and setbacks, she still continues to be an elite player and one of the all-time greats.

But Venus Williams is not Serena Williams. And she is not Serena Williams because no one else is. This is why Serena Williams is Serena Williams - the greatest player of all time.

Muffet McGraw, like Venus Williams, she has demonstrated sustained excellence over a consistent period of time (with some dips here and there), won at the highest level, made multiple Final Four and national title game appearances, and, to be blunt, the only coach in the last 8 years whose teams have provided consistent challenges to Geno Auriemma and the UConn juggernaut.

In other words, there is nothing wrong with being Venus Williams - an elite player, a Hall of Fame player, and one of the best in the history of the sport.
The issue was what makes a rivalry. Playing each other relatively evenly over a longer period or being among the better programs that meet regularly regardless of overall dominance by one or the other and play games where something is on the line. It isn't whether or not McGraw is a very good coach. The Yankees and Red Sox have had a great rivalry regardless of who was a big winner. ND had a few year stretch where they were able to beat UConn. That they are regarded so highly is deserved.

You made arguments for why despite being a very good coach, there are reasons why McGraw won it all but once, years ago. I could make the case that you demonstrated she has trouble getting her teams to the very top. That's 17 years we're talking. I suggest that Venus Williams is not regarded as a great for having been a perpetual runner up, she is remembered because she won championships.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
You don't understand. The ACC has Duke and UNC. Other teams in that league provide depth enough to make that league a perpetual giant if an ND never existed. If basketball meant anything, UConn would have been in a high level established league, especially since at the time the most recent realignments happened, it's football was at a peak. No university in the country can match UConn's overall basketball history over the last 20 years. ND basketball is decent, but not a world beater.

Sure, the ACC was a strong basketball conference for decades without ND. But adding another school with a good team, a large fanbase, and access to a major media market (Chicago) can only help. Especially when you are trying to get something like the ACC Network off the ground.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
My dislike for ND goes all the way back to the 1970's, and has absolutely nothing to do with their women's basketball program. I was put off by the arrogance of their football team (players & coaches). Pre and post game media interviews, body language and antics on the sidelines of televised games, and various newspaper articles etc. Even today, I relish the day when the Irish are bested on the grid iron.

Skylar Diggins was a standout lighting rod for the Irish during her time in South Bend. She led the charge for the Irish on game day. She played with no fear, and was extremely animated after wins over the Huskies, and drew my ire. I do respect her grit, resolve and refusal to kiss Geno's rings. In the late minutes of a game, and ND needed a basket, Diggins would step up with ice water in her veins. She rallied the troops.

I can't be too upset with her antics though, as they mirrored those of Diana Taurasi. A lot of WCBB fans dislike the Huskies today because they feel UConn wins too much (not good for WCBB), and the boorish behavior of Dee back in the day. As a rule, UConn players don't brag, boast or disrespect their opponents in the media or on the court, neither does Geno. We NEVER hear from his coaches pre or post game.
Good post. My dislike for both ND and TN also predates WCBB.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Believe me, no other ND sport has meaningful value without football. which is not a put down of those programs, it's a fact, and the football value is overblown in modern history. I can make an argument that had ND been an all sport member of the BE, conference realignment would either be different or not existent. Deserved status or not, you think BC and Miami and VTech would have left a football league with ND in it? That ACC raid was the first domino. ND gets all the value. They get to park their other teams in a high level league and essentially keep all of their football fruits for themselves.

Cohenzone: You've got a few discourses going on concurrently about Notre Dame and I just want to understand a comment or two here or there. Thanks for your explanation and/or indulgence.

- "Believe me, no other ND sport has meaningful value without football. which is not a put down of those programs, it's a fact." By "meaningful value without football," do you mean they wouldn't be: 1) in existence without football; 2) playing in a top-flight conference with out the prominence/money-making ability of the football program; 3) just don't matter.

-
That ACC raid was the first domino. Is the underlying premise of these comments to say that football is the 1000-lb. guerilla in the NCAA D1 world and that the desertions in the Big East led to UConn hoops not being able to play in what could've been a more prominent conference?

Once again, sorry for the questions but my head is still suffering from whiplash from watching Durr's and Hines-Allen shots whish though the net, again and again. :eek: Head bang
Withe some clarification, maybe I can address them. ;)

Dillon77

Reaction Score
My dislike for ND goes all the way back to the 1970's, and has absolutely nothing to do with their women's basketball program. I was put off by the arrogance of their football team (players & coaches). Pre and post game media interviews, body language and antics on the sidelines of televised games, and various newspaper articles etc. Even today, I relish the day when the Irish are bested on the grid iron.

QUOTE="Gus Mahler, post: 2519118, member: 6072"]Good post. My dislike for both ND and TN also predates WCBB.

Scoop, Gus:

I'd be very interested in some specific memories or instances that you're referring to, particularly in reference to the 1970s. I was an undergrad at ND in the mid-1970s (yes, the dillon77 is year-related!) and was pretty familiar with the cast and characters at du lac during those times, particularly when Ara Parseghian was frequenting the football sidelines and a very young Digger Phelps was doing the same on the hardcourt.

Not that my goal is to challenge your memories or perceptions because your memories are,well, your memories, but I'm interested in how one person's shiny apple may be another's mashed banana.

Same question with you, Gus, if your're so inclined. If not, no worries.

Cheers.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Sure, the ACC was a strong basketball conference for decades without ND. But adding another school with a good team, a large fanbase, and access to a major media market (Chicago) can only help. Especially when you are trying to get something like the ACC Network off the ground.

Absolutely. And ND alums and fans (subway alums) do a very good job of putting fannies in seats at the traveling ACC Basketball Championships. I've spent more than a few nights at packed arenas in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Scoop, Gus:

I'd be very interested in some specific memories or instances that you're referring to, particularly in reference to the 1970s. I was an undergrad at ND in the mid-1970s (yes, the dillon77 is year-related!) and was pretty familiar with the cast and characters at du lac during those times, particularly when Ara was frequenting the sidelines.

Not that my goal is to challenge your memories or perceptions because your memories are your memories, but I'm interested in how one person's shiny apple may be another's mashed banana.

Same with you, Gus.

Cheers.

Disclaimer - My rant is of a personal nature, and does not reflect that of the Boneyard.
I can't give you chapter and verse specifically. The dynamics I referred to were over a period of years. A culmination of events if you will. There was no "back breaking straw(s)" involved here. While I don't wish any ill will for Muffit or her program (I have the utmost respect for what she's accomplished to this point), I did enjoy the game last night. Brianna Turner is one off my favorite non-UConn players in D1. I wanted her to come to Storrs. I was sickened when she went down.

Please be advised, that I do appreciate your presence (and the rest of your fellow ND brethren) and input here in the yard. Your input and opinions are respected. You guys share with us not only a perspective and insight into ND women's basketball that I/we don't have, but an "outsider's" perception/perspective of UConn's players and program that we don't have. Kinda like not being able to see the forest because of the trees. We're on the inside looking out. You're on the outside looking in. This dynamic will obviously cause different points of view.

I read your comments, and have learned some things/facts/information I did not know, which is one of the many reasons I come to the BY daily. Not only is it a source of news and information concerning all things WCBB, but also serves as a source of comic relief. There are some folks here with a keen sense of humor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Disclaimer - My rant is of a personal nature, and does not reflect that of the Boneyard.
I can't give you chapter and verse specifically. The dynamics I referred to were over a period of years. A culmination of events if you will. There was no "back breaking straw(s)" involved here. While I don't wish any ill will for Muffit or her program (I have the utmost respect for what she's accomplished to this point), I did enjoy the game last night. Brianna Turner is one off my favorite non-UConn players in D1. I wanted her to come to Storrs. I was sickened when she went down.

Please be advised, that I do appreciate your presence (and the rest of your fellow ND brethren) and input here in the yard. Your input and opinions are respected. You guys share with us not only a perspective and insight into ND women's basketball that I/we don't have, but an "outsider's" perception/perspective of UConn's players and program that we don't have. Kinda like not being able to see the forest because of the trees. We're on the inside looking out. You're on the outside looking in. This dynamic will obviously cause different points of view.

I read your comments, and have learned some things/facts/information I did not know, which is one of the many reasons I come to the BY daily. Not only is it a source of news and information concerning all things WCBB, but also serves as a source of comic relief. There are some folks here with a keen sense of humor. :)

Thanks for the reply....appreciate it. I, too, was sickened when Brianna went down: she's not only one heck of basketball player, but has grown into a very perceptive and witty adult which you can see during her BreezyBri tweets.

Last night, I must admit that I was not so much missing her tweets but rather her quick feet and intimidating presence in the post when Hines-Allen decide to make the lane her personal play space. :eek:

Knock on wood, we'll all see Bri next year and thank the Dome this was only a regular-season game! :D

Reaction Score

I see Notre Dame much as I imagine Yankee fans saw the Red Sox before 2004, a worthy rival who we might meet at season's end but no real threat to our dominance yet.
This will change some day, but until there are coaching changes.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Thanks for the reply....appreciate it. I, too, was sickened when Brianna went down: she's not only one heck of basketball player, but has grown into a very perceptive and witty adult which you can see during her BreezyBri tweets.

Last night, I must admit that I was not so much missing her tweets but rather her quick feet and intimidating presence in the post when Hines-Allen decide to make the lane her personal play space. :eek:

Knock on wood, we'll all see Bri next year and thank the Dome this was only a regular-season game! :D

To be honest, I think this was an aberration. I commented in another post that I don't think we'll see ND get it's doors blown off like that again in our life time. That game was a "perfect storm" for Louisville.

With respect to Turner - I hope so. ND is a different team when she's on the floor. Nothing would please me more than for her to begin the season with a majestic triple-double. I look forward to her return, as well as UConn's next visit to South Bend.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame is in the Chicago media market? I always thought ND was practically in Michigan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom