UConn St Johns post game press semifinal @! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn St Johns post game press semifinal @!

Reaction Score
I want to hate Pitino but every time they put a mic in front of him he’s complimenting us.
Pitino is one of the best coaches that the country has seen. His acknowledgment of the UCONN fan base being the best in the east is a true compliment. He wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it. St. John's could be trouble for teams moving forward.

Reaction Score
Look, you play a team 3 times, there are no secrets. Clingan played 19 minutes. Yeah he had an off night but even when not scoring if he’s out there we get a benefit.
I‘m sorry and yes I’m biased but some of those no calls were crazy, and they help the crap out of us and got away with it.

Reaction Score
Hard to hate Slick Rick listening to him in the last 2 days, one with Calhoun and this post game. Nothing against Jenkins but Dingle is a very impressive young man in both the game yesterday as well as on this post game.

The New York Post reporter got Rick going too funny stuff there, “…had me dancing all night”

Reaction Score
You play Slick Rick 3 times In a season he’s going to figure it out. I believe he did but he didn’t have the horses to execute his plan.

Aside from banging chicks on the tables of restaurants the SOB can coach his ass off

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom