UConn Spring Football 2021 begins... | Page 14 | The Boneyard

UConn Spring Football 2021 begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
does any of the media get to watch the scrimmage? Is anyone going to be able to post anything from the scrimmage?

I’m hearing the D has been ahead of the offense in back to back weeks of scrimmage. We seem to have a vastly improved D at all levels. That said, when playing your brothers it’s pretty hard to make too much of anything. Not sure the O has installed a serious playbook at this point either.

Reaction Score
Any word on QB status?
Looks like by some pics posted it’s Zergiotis and then Krajewski But pics can be deceiving.. I would think Tyler needs to get his feet wet a year before he steps into the field.
Maybe at one of the scrimmages we can get some media there and an interview and then possibly we can get some Q and As.

Reaction Score
Looks like by some pics posted it’s Zergiotis and then Krajewski But pics can be deceiving.. I would think Tyler needs to get his feet wet a year before he steps into the field.
Maybe at one of the scrimmages we can get some media there and an interview and then possibly we can get some Q and As.
One will start but I’d be surprised if they all don’t get a shot at some point.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
does any of the media get to watch the scrimmage? Is anyone going to be able to post anything from the scrimmage?
Anyone have an answer to this question? Will there be any media reports from practice? Or will we only get Edsall propaganda? I make the Edsall comment in jest...but it would be nice to hear objective observations.

And I still wish they would stream a scrimmage.

Reaction Score
Anyone have an answer to this question? Will there be any media reports from practice?
I believe they have been operating under the same format as MBB/WBB practices w/ no outside media in the building/on campus due to Campus protocols. Not sure if they have plans to change it for this last week.

Reaction Score
Anyone have an answer to this question? Will there be any media reports from practice? Or will we only get Edsall propaganda? I make the Edsall comment in jest...but it would be nice to hear objective observations.

And I still wish they would stream a scrimmage.
It is Randy’s narrative. He’s played mind games with EVERY quarterback that’s been there, including Orlovsky. These guys must be walking on eggshells right now. If you blink the wrong way Edsall will say you don’t have the it factor anymore. Instead of looking at “intangibles” look at the guy who has the best mechanics and talent and will put points on the board.

Reaction Score
If you have 4 or 5 QB then you don't have any. Someone has to show they are the guy to lead the team.
Not what I meant but UConn history has shown that who starts the season doesn’t always finish as starter. And unfortunately things happen that you hope don’t. Be ready

Reaction Score
A little disappointed we couldn't finish out our Spring; HOWEVER, I'm a lot more optimistic about our trajectory going forward now... Hopefully, we can avoid this thing come this Summer, get everybody back safe and sound, God willing, and be ready to ball out (like old times)...

Reaction Score
I wish the coaches would line something up for the players to get the shots this Thursday.. problem is I don’t know if there are any available., maybe UConn health has them and they can give them to the boys that want them?

Reaction Score
I wish the coaches would line something up for the players to get the shots this Thursday.. problem is I don’t know if there are any available., maybe UConn health has them and they can give them to the boys that want them?

Daily Csmpus: UConn vaccine site opens to public; SHaW to vaccinate students

Just sharing but let’s not pivot the thread into another Covid policy discussion/debate that ends up locked/deleted,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom