UConn Spring Football 2021 begins... | Page 15 | The Boneyard

UConn Spring Football 2021 begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After reasonable quarantine period, why not fully leverage the remaining 3 last practices? Any NCAA deadline?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I wish the coaches would line something up for the players to get the shots this Thursday.. problem is I don’t know if there are any available., maybe UConn health has them and they can give them to the boys that want them?
After this post, I will personally abide by Medic's suggestion, but my understanding is 90 days.

On the other hand, my brother was still donating plasma in November, when he was diagnosed in March/early April.

Reaction Score
15 practices over 34 days... they would have to apply for an NCAA waiver to extend past the 34 days. Spring break begins April 11th.
Thanks for the helpful info. Incorrectly, I had the impression UConn and most schools killed spring breaks. Acknowledging the NCAA rejects most things related to UConn, I'd still apply for a SARS-2 spring practice extension. Worst case, Emmert's clowns say NFW.

Reaction Score
Is everyone on the team forced to quarantine? Hope they can still work on strength and conditioning.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
15 would have been great but I'll take the 12 we got. After a whole season of off-season training, this team has got to be feeling ready and chomping at the bit. Let's get into the summer and have a full practice slate and start the season with a bang!

Reaction Score
15 would have been great but I'll take the 12 we got. After a whole season of off-season training, this team has got to be feeling ready and chomping at the bit. Let's get into the summer and have a full practice slate and start the season with a bang!
The first thing I want to see is the entire team vaccinated so they can train without any restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom