UConn-South Carolina post game without complaints | The Boneyard

UConn-South Carolina post game without complaints

Reaction Score
Thanks @HuskyNan ... it's a shame that all the arm chair coaches out there think they know it all.

UCONN played the weirdest season EVER... injuries, covid, players able to play and not... 5 players in some practices, losing the player of the previous year for 2+ months... etc, etc, etc... BUT they still got to the National Championship Game... that's says a ton about their character and their drive, resilience and will to win. This TEAM played a great season... unfortunately the final game was not what any one wanted, but to get there given the season they had was a major accomplishment.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
The two (more?) comebacks to pull within 8 and 6 were pretty awesome, but it's hard to maintain that momentum. The players have been through more in the last week, so today's game was going to be tough.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
When they got down 11 in Q1 I thought it was too deep a hole against a great team. But the Huskies showed a lot of heart and I couldn’t be prouder.
It was too deep a hole in terms of points, but as Geno said, that 1st Qtr set the tone. The team was on its heels the entire game. Even when the lead was cut to 6 it didn't feel that close.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
We were a 2 seed that fought through some tough games and lost to the number overall seed. No shame in that. SO PROUD of our team. They battled the entire year despite some bad breaks. Hearing that Azzi was sick and Liv re-injured the groin explains a bit of the sluggish start but SC lost a heart breaker last year and wanted it real bad. They won fair and square. I'm so grateful for another wonderful season from our women and knowing that we will be fighting again next year and hopefully we can stay healthier next season. Thanks to all the players and Geno, Chris, JJ and Morgan. We love ya!

Reaction Score
I am proud of the team to give themselves a chance to win a title and I think we get revenge the next two years, we win it all. I’m not sure how SC an Stanford look next year, but I think they won’t have experience in their backcourts like us. Paige will lead us to a title so next year barring injuries should be fun.

Reaction Score
UConn made it to the Championship game. Given the way this season played out, that’s incredible. Wish CW, ONO, and mama E could’ve won it all and go out on a high note, but I’m happy that the winner was Boston after the heartbreaking loss last year.

Now let’s get everyone healthy and wait excitedly, but patiently, for next season!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Next year - Aubrey back, Dorka back. Paige back to 100%. AE , Nika & CD another year of experience. A couple of exciting new players coming in. Maybe Amari and Piath can pitch in more. The beat goes on for UCONN!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom