UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO | Page 20 | The Boneyard

UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks. I recall that. Has she said she wants to be like Diana or anyone else?

If I recall correctly, in a more recent interview, she said she wanted to be elite like Maya or Diana Taurasi.

Reaction Score
someone said the hs girls mcDonald game was on ESPN3... I cannot find it, I don't think it is there, nor is it on UTUBE

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
someone said the hs girls mcDonald game was on ESPN3... I cannot find it, I don't think it is there, nor is it on UTUBE
It's right there on ESPN3 (WatchESPN). Make sure you go far enough back. It was on 3/28.

Reaction Score
Williams is the fifth UConn signee to earn MaxPreps National Player of the Year honors and second in a row, joining Maya Moore (2007), Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis (2011), Breanna Stewart (2012) and Megan Walker (2017).

MaxPreps 2017-18 National Girls Basketball Player of the Year: Christyn Williams - MaxPreps

What I like most about Williams is that she knows how big of a deal it is to play for Uconn, seems like every time you hear her say “I’m going to Uconn” she’s excited about it.

Reaction Score

This brings me to:
ESPN Player is not currently available in your region.
If you have an account on ESP.....
That is within the browser... I have the Watch ESPN app on my iPad and nothing I type in the search shows up anything about the game... I did finally notice that they save theories shows by dat and I did go back to the date meyers7 said, 3/8 and there it was... My wife and I will watch it.... The day after the husky loss we were driving from SE MA to plantsville when my wife told me I had to take her to the hospital, as she was felling "off". It seems she was having an anxiety attack.. After 12 hours we were sent home... Caused by the huskies?????

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Radio interview with Christyn Williams' CAC coach Steve Quattlebaum. He talks about her McDonald's and state title performances plus her future at UConn; starts at 0:40.

Reaction Score
Radio interview with Christyn Williams' CAC coach Steve Quattlebaum. He talks about her McDonald's and state title performances plus her future at UConn; starts at 0:40.

Great to hear again what a great talent and even better teammate CW is..........you know I've been her biggest fan for a couple of years now.........what I didn't expect was that she would be needed to help the team from day one but if anybody can do it she can............

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Nelson-Ododa named Atlanta Journal Constitution player of the year.

“I think what makes her such a special player is, one, she’s so humble, her character,” Garren said. “And then as far as skill, she can play from rim to rim. Our point guards don’t have to wait for her to get down the court. She can pop a 3, and then she can go post up with the best of them. And defensively, she’s an awesome player to have inside to cut down on penetration. She’s truly an all-around great player.”

High school basketball: State players of the year

Reaction Score

good to see............perhaps she's been forewarned...........play with less oxygen now..................with the minutes she's going to see next season she's going to need an oxygen mask

Reaction Score
I think Meg and Crystal are filling in Christyn and Olivia. I expect the frosh to be as ready as possible. Both will have opportunities.

glad to see that the freshmen will have to play and contribute next year if UConn expects to be competitive in the big games

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think Meg and Crystal are filling in Christyn and Olivia. I expect the frosh to be as ready as possible. Both will have opportunities.

2 of the best and brightest of us like this ... I don't understand it. "are filling in"?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
2 of the best and brightest of us like this ... I don't understand it. "are filling in"?
Perhaps, "Meg and Crystal are filling Christyn and Olivia in" would sound better?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom