Uconn SEC rumors???????? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Uconn SEC rumors????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coach Cap, get to practicing on making real Southern BBQ for the tailgate menu
Rumrunner - live up to your handle, but we need grade-A moonshine, stat.
JNYCE, I think you were a frat guy, frats are big down south, we may need to upgrade the effort of the greeks at UConn home games, get on that
Butch....ditto on WestHartHusk's suggestion. Bring it to the spring game tailgate...I will find you.
I can do BBQ. Love brisket. What I'm looking for is a good recipe for grinding Andouille Sausage to satisfy the Bayou crowd when they're not in a fried catfish mood.
The kicker is trying to find Gator meat in the Northeast. The Floridians aren't happy when you try passing chicken off as gator.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'll eat pork rinds, but I'm drawing the line at Boiled Peanuts. Wifey grew up in Columbia, S.C. When we go South, she can't get enough of them. Let's just say that they are an acquired taste that I haven't yet acquired.

Parents live near Beaufort sister in Aiken. Tried them and nobody should want to acquire that taste. Awful.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I can do BBQ. Love brisket. What I'm looking for is a good recipe for grinding Andouille Sausage to satisfy the Bayou crowd when they're not in a fried catfish mood.
The kicker is trying to find Gator meat in the Northeast. The Floridians aren't happy when you try passing chicken off as gator.

My wife makes killer Jambalaya and a good red beans and rice from her days at Loyola.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Dunkin Donuts needs to start making scrapple.

Scrapple = Philly/PA Dutch country, not SEC.

What DD would need to do is start serving pulled pork sandwiches using a glazed donut as the roll.

Reaction Score

The Meat House - one in Avon, one in Branford. Great people in Branford. Needed gator tails for a Creole stew - called and they had enough frozen in case but would order more if I needed it.

http://www.themeathouse.com/ourgoods/meats/wild-game.aspx

Great steaks as well....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Montana has a better chance of making the SEC than UConn.

All of you, cut it out. Stop being stupid.

Reaction Score
You guys. "Y'all" is now to be worked into your everyday conversation.

Someone brought in pork rinds to snack on at work. I ate some while listening to some Merle Haggard on the earbuds. I might punch a hippie if I see one.

Go to Middletown and take a ride around Wesleyan. I think you'll fill your limit.

Reaction Score
Quick, everyone go buy a pair of camoflaged Crocs. They freaking love that in the south.

Also, if you have a teenage daughter, encourage her to get pregnant. That's BIG in SEC country.

Reaction Score
Okay... They are just with us now! Rat ba$tards.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/42891/how-should-big-east-split-revenue

Screen shot before they change it.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member