UConn S&C Instagram workout | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn S&C Instagram workout

Reaction Score
Little strong guys are almost always better at pullups than big strong guys.
Well just smaller, I guess maybe, because I guess bigger guys may have longer arms and this longer levers with which to move the load. But we were just talking about weight

Reaction Score
Well just smaller, I guess maybe, because I guess bigger guys may have longer arms and this longer levers with which to move the load. But we were just talking about weight
I'm mostly talking about weight. Some little strong guys can do pullups all day, you just hardly ever see that with big stong/jacked dudes whether they are 5'7 or 6'5. It's why when you see professional climbers they are mostly all guys who weigh nothing. There are exceptions but basically if you want to bench more gain more weight, you want to do more pullups lose some weight.

Reaction Score

That's josh at Dematha. He's totally changed his physique and is going to make a lot of money because of it. Really impressive stuff.

Whaley gained that 25lbs or so from freshman year too. That will help him A LOT in his back up role.

Tyler Polley & Dima Zdor Lead Sagemont Over Coral Springs High To Wrap Up The Preseason!!

Beginning of Polley's senior year of hs. Polley is Polley. He'll never be huge, but he's definitely gotten wayyy stronger than when he first got here. I can definitely believe he went from 185 freshman year to 200 now. I wasn't so sure the roster was right at first.

Guards all look tough. Adams is a tank.

Sid looks no different.

Carlton looks like a 4/5 star in these highlights. Great mobility and moves to score inside and blocking shots just like he started to last year.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This thread is full of so much garbage. UConn fans dying for any good news will believe anything. Don’t be the guy/girl to believe anything.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not so much when you weigh 250.

SOURCE: Me after a few months of working out and feeling overly confident in my physical abilities, only to make a fool of myself at the gym.

When you rarely work out, get old and weigh 224, it's not so easy either.

My friend in San Jose has a son who just broke, state, national and world records as a power lifter for his age group. He's 17, weighs 148 and is damned strong. Bet he can do pullups all day.

C

Chief00

Attachments

• 7D0B5BE3-ED73-4C4C-BF0F-E9CB3ED8752B.jpeg
    7D0B5BE3-ED73-4C4C-BF0F-E9CB3ED8752B.jpeg
    814.5 KB · Views: 107
Reaction Score
There isn't much he can do other than have them eating like bodybuilders and lifting heavy weights. The makeup of our team is skinny and not very strong, it is what it is.
Remember Rip Hamilton. Dude was skinny but athletic as heck...

Reaction Score
When you are in your 20’s you don’t lose the abs etc in 18 months. Bunkey works out and his dancing keeps the cardio up and pounds off.
Seriously, watch the video you posted in this thread where he’s grilling. If you think there are abs under that shirt, idk what to tell you

Last post of mine regarding Bunkey

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom