UConn Recruiting | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can stop holding my breath now lol
20231111_132031.jpg

Reaction Score
UCLA is going to be a really good team over the next couple of years. What conference are they playing in after the PAC 10 folds?

Reaction Score
This was a no brainer I was right! Why would this ever been posted on this forum. This was 100 percent all ucla! She should have just committed as soon as Lauren transferred!!! She will only be paying with her sister and Kiki for one season. I believe that will be the team to get to the final four and potentially win there first national title in program history. I really like Cory Close. She is a great coach. She has so much respect for Geno and the UConn program. I’m a huge ucla fan!

Reaction Score
Soooooo what are the chances that Geno can recruit an international player that’s at least 6’4 that would be able to start playing immediately?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
3 more days for the early signing period. Any news on Sarah Strong? We could use an inside scorer and rebounder!

Reaction Score
She took a visit to No. Carolina for today's game in the middle of the signing period. Not a good sign.
There were rumors she may not sign until April. I wonder if 5th year decisions come into play for her services if that is the case. But visiting in the middle of a signing period is… something. Got 3 more days to put ink to paper, if not it’s gonna be a long wait

Reaction Score
Figured it would be a great time to make my first post on the Boneyard re Strong:

She’s been down to Carolina, LSU, and UCONN for the past couple months and Carolina has continued to build momentum. I didn’t think we would get a visit three weeks ago, but and encouraging sign (for us). Sarah and her entire family attended yesterday’s game in Carmichael- several with Carolina gear on. Our other 5-star commit, Blanca Thomas, out of Charlotte was also there and the two recruits and their families spent a lot of time together. Sarah and her fam cheered throughout the game, clapped to the band, and were each yelling “Go Tar Heels” as the band played “Here Comes Carolina” as the team took the court.

As for state, all of my sources in our area are saying they are out and have been for a while. Something happened that turned off the Strongs. I believe it’s down to Carolina and UCONN.

Reaction Score
She also followed UNC on Instagram yesterday. Definitely not a good sign.

If yesterday's game has any impact on her decision, then it's a loss that will be haunting us for a long long time.

And to think it was just a month ago that everything looked so promising at First Night. Sigh.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I hate how UNC had gone off my radar because I thought it seemed more likely she’d commit to LSU or UConn, but now it seems more likely she’ll commit to UNC with these recent developments. Honestly would rather have her there than at LSU though.

I wouldn't. ABC. Anywhere But Chapel Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wygyschk