UConn Recruit speculation | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruit speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well they are Little Carolina. They need to suck it up and deal with it. I would say more, but i don't want to get banned before the season starts. :oops:
Lol Triad. You’re making me choke on my breakfast before church, but I think it’s my fault. I should’ve known not to read your post at this time. Anyway, I’m excited that the BB season is here, and I’m looking forward to reading your posts. Keep them coming. All the best to your team, except if/when they play my team. Go UConn! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Totally agree. Maybe even more of a now side. She is smooth, a shotblocker, and adept shooter. She seems really smart in both a basketball way and in a real life way. I feel she is a big, underated catch. Morgan is too.
there's very little that Strong doesn't excel at............she can score at all levels, is an adroit passer, and cleans the boards........not getting her would be a major disappointment.....

Reaction Score
Just saw the film clip on Maddyn Greenway on the recruitment thread. So... to
"speculate" in the correct blog area...... WOW!
She had over 2,000 points before going into her sophomore year. She started
playing in the seventh grade at Providence Academy in Minnesota. She
was (at one time) averaging 24.3 ppg. for her H.S. career. She is 5'8" and has had unofficial
visits to IOWA, Wisconsin, and others. Some interest and some offers have
been expressed by IOWA, Minnesota, Creighton, Michigan, Iowa State,
Wisconsin, Maryland, and South Dakota State. The best overview that
I saw was on the UCLA website.
My Speculation: how many offers will she have if she grows 2 - 4 inches!!
Dad played for IOWA and THE VIKINGS (football). Does anyone know
about the possibility/depth of UCONN interest? Or is she still too young or
too short?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when either Sarah or Arianna intend to announce their commitment and sign their LOI? I know the signings won't be any time before November 8, but I believe they have a full week in the early signing period. Seems to me that we used to see announcements for when the announcement would be, either I'm out of the loop these days or pre-announcements are no longer as much of a thing.

Reaction Score
Sarah is following Kim, LSU team page, and most LSU players on insta. This can’t be said with UConn. I think we lose the #1 recruit to Kim again. I’ll believe this until she announces, so it doesn’t make a big of a hit to the morale

Reaction Score
Does this confirm Sarah’s commitment.. why wouldn't she follow Kim? LSU? Most of the players? She visited them on her official visit… she formed a relationship with them .. everyone follows everyone.. many pass recruits followed UConn but ended up somewhere else.. it’s social media!!! Why do we continue to go on players pages and stalk there instagrams , twitters .. I only posted this image because I wanted to respond to all this nonsense!! These are teenagers they follow everyone … she comes to UConn awesome she doesn’t we move on!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6164.png
    IMG_6164.png
    963.2 KB · Views: 149

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I know you shouldn't pay attention to anything you read over there. My advice would be to avoid that board all together. My non-biased opinion if course.

Reaction Score
Does this confirm Sarah’s commitment.. why wouldn't she follow Kim? LSU? Most of the players? She visited them on her official visit… she formed a relationship with them .. everyone follows everyone.. many pass recruits followed UConn but ended up somewhere else.. it’s social media!!! Why do we continue to go on players pages and stalk there instagrams , twitters .. I only posted this image because I wanted to respond to all this nonsense!! These are teenagers they follow everyone … she comes to UConn awesome she doesn’t we move on!!!!
Tea leaves are addictive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom