UConn Rated 75 OVR in EA Sports’ College Football 2025 Video Game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Rated 75 OVR in EA Sports’ College Football 2025 Video Game

Reaction Score
No one has a clue. They were badly under rated in year one and badly over rated in year two. Given the amount of player movement all speculation is wild speculation.

But I have faith. I believe that we will win.
I do too, and remember that at least we can put behind us, the head coach having his foot halfway on the field at the snap, the head coach making game blowing clock mismanagement mistakes late in the 4th quarter, or kicking an assi9 late field goal, or talks up the scorpion and the frog, or fish oil and vanilla………

Reaction Score
If UMass vs UConn ever packs the Rent, I will drop dead on the spot
I know some executives at TV networks and word is they are frothing for the TV rights to UConn vs UMass because they see enormous potential for this rivalry.

disney classic GIF

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I know some executives at TV networks and word is they are frothing for the TV rights to UConn vs UMass because they see enormous potential for this rivalry.

disney classic GIF
I didn't know public access cable channels were still a thing.

Reaction Score
Needed some background noise during work today, so had the return of Coach Duggs (Big Cat from Pardon the Take) playing NCAA and then the video ended and the auto play went right into another NCAA25 video and it was our guy Steven Krajewski playing and talking through coverages and what he was seeing. Actually enjoyed it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom