UConn Rated 75 OVR in EA Sports’ College Football 2025 Video Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Rated 75 OVR in EA Sports’ College Football 2025 Video Game

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Bit of a big deal that Big Kat and PFT used their 2 hr promo vid for EA College Football 2025 on the CivilConflict. Ignore the title video title and screen shot, they opted to start with UCF at UConn as a warm up before doing JMU - Wisconsin.

UConn with the W too. Enjoy the show.

You can't buy this press.

Reaction Score
Played the game earlier today, EA play + Deluxe edition. Took me about 30 seconds to turn off narrator mode in the game.

First play against Cuse, took it home with Victor Rosa off of a kick off. Game is fun. Throwing deep is hard.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pre-ordered the basic version through EA Play so I think I have to wait until Friday to play. But sounds like there may be a 10 hour free trial to use today

Reaction Score
Disappointed there was no bell ring for the score but I don't expect them to get everything.

I don't want to have to buy a PS5. I really don't.

Reaction Score
I don't want to have to buy a PS5. I really don't.
I really don't either but I know I'm going to. I would love to wait for the Pro but Sony keeps dragging their feet on an announcement and it's probably going to be like $600. I know I'll regret not having the Pro for GTA6, though.

Reaction Score
I typically dive right into the game with a UConn dynasty, but I will be holding off this year until the first roster updates are made to clean up some of the fake players and guys who have transferred out they have on the current roster file. Overall, I could not be happier with the game itself.

Reaction Score
I haven't played an EA sports game since I used to play the NHL '95 on the PC back in the day. Never had much interest in it.

But I actually want to play this one!

Reaction Score
I typically dive right into the game with a UConn dynasty, but I will be holding off this year until the first roster updates are made to clean up some of the fake players and guys who have transferred out they have on the current roster file. Overall, I could not be happier with the game itself.
Anyone notable that's missing from the roster or wasn't removed? That would definitely annoy me if I start a dynasty and notice it a few weeks later

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ok quick tech question. Since they no longer are making this for Xbox One, which I have, I've convinced the wife that at 43 I need to get a XBox Series S and this game as this was my teen/early 20s.

For the S, I need to buy the digital download? Do I buy that on Amazon/Target, etc, or do I buy that through something on XBox's online store?

Reaction Score
Ok quick tech question. Since they no longer are making this for Xbox One, which I have, I've convinced the wife that at 43 I need to get a XBox Series S and this game as this was my teen/early 20s.

For the S, I need to buy the digital download? Do I buy that on Amazon/Target, etc, or do I buy that through something on XBox's online store?
Series S is disc-less. You would need to either download the game from the Xbox Store or you can buy a digital download code from retailers like GameStop or Target online or in-person

Reaction Score

Online through microsoft/xbox.. can probably do it right through the console once you have an account hooked up and connected to the internet. Otherwise, would log in with the same account on computer, buy and next time you turn on the console, would download it.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Series S is disc-less. You would need to either download the game from the Xbox Store or you can buy a digital download code from retailers like GameStop or Target online or in-person
Thanks....got a few Target gift cards lying around so might see if I can snag the digital download through them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom