UConn pictures that bring back memories... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn pictures that bring back memories...

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lambshake.gif

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score

I was in the building that night. This photo still gives me chills to this day.

This was the night that Huskymania as we know it was born...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wow......you're not young but simply a child!!! We'll bring you along young man..........

i remember when i was really young my dad would tell me about the 2004 team even though i didn't like BB at that point. one kemba tastic, kentucky beating, and NAT championship winning year later and here i am. and proud to say i'm a husky fan!

Reaction Score
Coming back from a TV timeout with about 2-3 minutes left in 1999, the CBS cameras found Mrs. Krzyzewski and one of their daughters in the stands. Mrs. K. looked stunned, and their daughter was sobbing as if she had just witnessed an airplane crash on top of a train wreck caused by a collision with a school bus full of children.

They were incredulous, as if one of the only two #1 teams in America that year couldn't possibly be beating the other one. It simply couldn't happen to them.

I wish I had a still of that one...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I can't find my absolute favorite. Khalid El-Amin jumping up on the scorers table after going coast to coast at Pitt. If anyone has this, post it up. For you youngins' :

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Does this one do anything for you?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I can't find my absolute favorite. Khalid El-Amin jumping up on the scorers table after going coast to coast at Pitt. If anyone has this, post it up. For you youngins' :

Wow...JC was not happy with KEA for that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Missed that on first go round. So worth it. Especially after the taunting he was getting that game.

I'm betting JC couldn't be mad at Khalid for more than a few seconds anyway. Same same with Taliek. Those were his guys.

Reaction Score
I was at that game-one of the best away games I have ever been to-sitting in the middle of Pitt fans, I had to keep quiet during our comeback and when Khalid hit the winner I had my hands clenched and my jaws were holding in my screams....

Reaction Score
Can someone find a shot of Ollie beating Providence at the buzzer after the sarcastic clapping? I want to start a whole new thread with that one.

I kid, I kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET