Men - UConn @ Pepperdine University Waves (Fri. 3/11/22 @ 5p (ET) , Sat. 3/12/22 @ 4p (ET) & Sun. 3/13/22 @ 4p (ET)) All games on WCC Network (Free)/MIXLR | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Men UConn @ Pepperdine University Waves (Fri. 3/11/22 @ 5p (ET) , Sat. 3/12/22 @ 4p (ET) & Sun. 3/13/22 @ 4p (ET)) All games on WCC Network (Free)/MIXLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After not having walk all day Chudoba comes in and walks Someone immediately. Rally time

Reaction Score
Chris Brown really shouldn’t see the light of day the way he has been playing that wasn’t even a remotely difficult play and he still couldn’t make it

Reaction Score
Bottom 7th, a no out double brings in 2 runs off of Chudoba, one of them unearned on a Brown throwing error (although the stat tracker gives the error to Huber, not sure if that is right). UConn pitching change, Brendan O'Donnell coming in. A sac fly after a wild pitch makes it 6-2 for the Waves. Following a 1 out single, Hector Alejandro coming in to pitch. After an infield single, Alejandro gets out of the inning with no more runs coming in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wild pitch puts Smith at 3B with no outs, but he is stranded. UConn goes down 6-5. It was a nice winning streak while it lasted.

Reaction Score
I know freshman haven’t all seen high pressure situations but have a feeling we are gonna see many not named Cooke and Sullivan as this season unfolds. Need to set on which relievers can be our guys who can come in with runners on base and which ones are much better off starting a clean inning.

Reaction Score
I know freshman haven’t all seen high pressure situations but have a feeling we are gonna see many not named Cooke and Sullivan as this season unfolds. Need to set on which relievers can be our guys who can come in with runners on base and which ones are much better off starting a clean inning.

first time through in bigtime College games was a guess and gut choice between Coach Mac and Penders. A few games in and we can see some definitive path. Today was some of that and some of holding guys out for Tues Weds.

Reaction Score
My guess out of the blue is that Garrett Coe will get one of the starts.

As I have said before, I would like to think that Ian Cooke is in the running to get the Wednesday start, but it might just be that Cooke is currently deemed too important to the bullpen to pull double duty. Whatever the case, whether Cooke gets some starts, or continues to come exclusively out of the bullpen, it certainly looks at this point he will get plenty of chances in tight spots to show what he can do.

Reaction Score
Would like to see more of Fedko and less of Brown going forward. Quality series win and a 1 run loss should not stop us from being ranked in a couple polls tomorrow (I don't think).

Certainly a nice short showing for Christian Fedko today. Possible that hit could buy him some time at the D.H. spot, or more possible shots at pinch hitting appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom